NuMorpheus

Why didn't Laurence Fishburne come back for The Matrix 4?

Attached: matrix-resurrections_young-morpheus-2774335713.jpg (2048x1152, 579.19K)

because he didn't approve of his daughter becoming a prostitute, and he admitted this publicly.

At last

>cant even hold the pill correctly.

Why would he come back to play a character that's dead?

Attached: Montana-Fishburne.jpg (475x353, 25.09K)

Granted, it's been a long fucking time since I saw the third Matrix movie, but I don't recall Morpheus dying.

Laurence is an actor, not a circus performer

Attached: 48FB510B-61E7-4681-B327-49611C1D7328.jpg (2000x1333, 787.64K)

>In the events of The Matrix Online, which took place after the end of The Matrix Revolutions, Morpheus returned to the Matrix to consult the Oracle as to why, despite the apparent truce between the machines and humans, the machine had not yet returned Neo’s remains to Zion. Morpheus, along with a number of players who chose to join his faction, set about trying to reconstruct Neo’s Residual Self Image — his digitally generated avatar within the Matrix — as a way of hopefully resurrecting him. Frustrated by his failure to do so, Morpheus began demanding the Machines to return Neo’s body. With no other options, Morpheus then began detonating “code bombs” across the Matrix, compromising the integrity of the simulation as a whole as a way of forcing the machines to comply with his demands.
>After setting off one of the code bombs, Morpheus was ambushed by the Assassin, a program created by Machines, and killed.

Based.

>Last summer, Fishburne told Vulture that he was not invited back to play Morpheus in the upcoming film.
>“I have not been asked to join them,” he said in an August 2020 interview with Entertainment Tonight. “I am hopeful that it will be wonderful and it will satisfy audiences and that people will love it.”
>He added in a recent Collider interview: “I am not in the next Matrix movie, and you’d have to ask Lana Wachowski why, because I don’t have an answer for that.”
Bullshit, they left him high and dry. He's a whore just like any other actor, he would've been elated to be asked to play Morpheus again.

The Matrix Online isn't canon

>When The Matrix Revolutions debuted in 2003, interviews suggested that the Wachowskis had no intention of releasing another installment in the series. Instead, the plan was to pass the reins of the series’ storyline to the audience itself by way of The Matrix Online.
>“Our films were never intended for a passive audience,” said the Wachowskis in a 2005 interview with IGN. “We wanted our audience to have to work, to have to think, to have to actually participate in order to enjoy them. [T]he fact that the Matrix films are three of the most successful adult films in history [...] suggests that there are other people like us. Those are the people, the people who thought about it, who worked at it, who we ultimately made the trilogy for and it now makes perfect sense to us that they should inherit the storyline.”

Hes old and fat now.

>Why didn't Laurence Fishburne come back for The Matrix 4?
they actually didn't even contact him. he would've come back if asked.

Neo literally died on screen.

no, he didn't. he was carted away in Jesus position, at worst implying that he was going to be resurrected, at best that he was just sleeping off the stress of the final fight.

The wachowski bros flew by the seat of their pants after Matrix 1. They never intended to write sequels, they just got loads of doe for it

>she got better lol

Attached: latest-156417510.png (853x480, 428.42K)

>Why didn't Laurence Fishburne come back for The Matrix 4?
>dodged a bullet Neo couldn't
Based

ngl, I've jerked it to her. She's ridiculously filthy and it's funny to think Fishburne is seething over me watching her be degenerate

They didn't bring him back because the real Morpheus died and the new Morpheus is supposed to be a different person designed by Neo from his repressed memories.