If If you had to spend the rest of your life in one of these 4 overpopulated third world countries...

If If you had to spend the rest of your life in one of these 4 overpopulated third world countries, which would you choose and why?

Attached: 3rd world.jpg (4096x4096, 805.4K)

Philippines

Mexico because it's not overpopulated. I'd pick Egypt but it's drier and a dictatorship.

because Mexico is more dangerous

Egypt

Mexico

Mexico or Philippines.

mexico has 3x the per capita of the others, replace it with Angola or something

Mexico isn't overpopulated and is fine for its size and population.

Mexico

Mexico isnt overpopulated and its much richer

Mexico or Philippines
i dont think id survive in india
and id be extremely depressed in egypt

In order of preference:
1. Mexico
2. India
3. Filipinas
4. Egypt

I will go to Philippines and try to sell a couple grams so they give me painless death

This

mexico only has like 3 cities, the rest of the country is wilderness

Literally paradise desu.

Mexico because it's an actually civilized, non collapsing country

phillipines, wanna try lechon every weekend

civilized... ehhh...

India is also like this. You'd think it is super crowded but thats only the cities. Once you get out of the city its just thousands of km of farmland and hills and jungle.

Attached: 2560px-Beas_River_at_Kullu,_Himachal_Pradesh.jpg (2560x1920, 1.2M)

In which country would a tall white guy be treated the best?
I assume India so I'd probably pick that. I could also probably make it quite far knowing English. Mexico has the high standard of living, but from what I hear they aren't too fond of gringos.

>but from what I hear they aren't too fond of gringos.
its not that different in india. You will get robbed for being white. People will make fun of you and mock you behind your back. in mexico and india you can pay women to fuck you, but then you can do that anywhere on earth.

If that's the case then Egypt beyond Cairo and Flippyland beyond Manila are the same case

Literally every signle country that you just posted is pvre sovl.

>Philippines
>india
>mexico
>egypt
In this order

relative to the other 3 it might aswell be Switzerland

you will get treated right if youre not racist (very hard for gringos)

Yes but their cartel crime is scary so its good list of countries

Mexico or contrarian

I don't get why anyone wouldn't pick Mexico, it has by far the best outlook and is by far the richest and most developed. Also as a white man its the only one where I could ever potentially fit in as a "native" (considering their are lots of European looking mexicans).

I've lived in all black areas for most of my life so it won't be too hard for me to hold it in.
Really? I thought white pepo were treated like Gods in India. I guess that is a retarded assumption, but so long as the conditions are equal, I'd pick mexico.

Mexico easily.
My spanish needs some work but if I leave near the border or in Baja I can't imagine it'd be completely unlike Cali/Texas/Arizona

Mexico because i already live in that shithole