Are Any Forums chads international lovers?

Are Any Forums chads international lovers?
>Nationality
>Any Forumsernational girls that you have slept with

Lithuania

1 Greek
1 Spanish
1 Brazilian
2 Indians
3 Turkish (one was assimilated kurd tho)
1 Kyrgyz

Attached: 77638fe45436aca5621819bcdbf8d43b938b77f5_00.jpg (389x389, 17.99K)

I worked in a touristic resort, so all kinds of women. Can't even remember the nationalities of some. But my common lays was Russians and Iranians

Malaysia
Nepal
(both were working girls)
Antalya?

I have never seen a vagina.

Attached: stare.jpg (714x650, 52.65K)

Ireland
Canada
I have not had sex in years now

I'm American

>1 Austrian exchange student
>1 Canadian (did not even know she was canadian till months later)
>1 Spaniard (moved to USA as a baby so barely counts)
Das it. Will get my numbers up once I start traveling.

Attached: alberto.jpg (397x402, 68.51K)

Çeşme

Japanese, Chinese, and Austrian
One of each is all

ty, would love to do a month long tour across Turkey one day and smash ME qts or hookers

I've had sex with more women than I can count, probably about 40 or so, and every single one of them was a burger except for one Canadian. A few of the burgers were black and that's it for my variety.

I have never slept with a girl, because I am a virgin, because I am an incel that is a 5'10 manlet, has a tiny dick, is ugly as sin, has no personality, and is dumb as a rock.

I will never have sex, I will never have a girlfriend, and I will die a virgin.

Attached: 1628600284309.jpg (569x266, 28.26K)

Age 5 (or so) I jumped under a speeding car, on my way to Kindergarten.

At Kindergarten, I already DEFLOURED two girl's hymens, I was fucking a girl from primary infront of everyone, even after the car almost hit me.

After all it, seems to have been directed by the local court, as they transported my family and me into a new neighbourhoood, ever since I am heavily policed.

Almost 30 years passed.

Since I had a lot of girls on me, the adults made demands. I gave them drugs and became the most active drug king pin in world history, invicible because I was motivated to not share my gfs, instead of money or drugs the police could you stop over.

Age 14 the account books got closed to me and children got into play, while I was trying to get by, mastering school.

Parallel to this, the internet had been released, justified by trying to understand what just happened to the world.

My impact was large: usually children get run over, they don't jump under the car, they never do this on their way to their personal brothel, too, never.

I also had a personal life, I bought an Amiga 500 at primary and got immersed in paint. So I went into the media business in my free time. Today the whole city is defined by
Drug trade
Child rearing
And the media industry
With the a whole policing station errected dedicated to solely me, and the global drug tied onto me even though I seemingly have no power over it.

As the internet got released perhaps because of my activities as well, the whole hivemind leans against me, defined by women that wouldn't stand a chance and guys that aren't having sex at the given moment.

Attached: IMG_20220719_144903.jpg (1944x2592, 1.89M)

4 from Spain
1 Argentinean
1 Venezuelan
1 Colombian
1 Polish

All men tho

Attached: it.jpg (370x370, 21.3K)

In terms of men:
1 Mexico
1 Taiwan
1 UK

In terms of women:
1 Canada

1 Taiwanese
1 Korean
1 Columbian
1 Chinese

China and Japan. Gunning for Korea rn to complete the triumvirate

indian
irish
thai
colombian
venezuelan
brazilian

>Any Forumsernational girls that you have slept with
two taiwanese girls; ex gf and current gf

I have a cheat code because I'm from Miami so

>Cuba
>Dominican Rep.
>Haiti
>Puerto Rico*
>Mexico
>Honduras
>Nicaragua
>El Salvador
>Korean/Jamaican
>Venezuela
>Colombia
>Chile
>Philippines

Also a lot of Latina mutts in Miami (Cuban/Colombian, etc etc).

*Puerto Rico is a country and not a country at the same time

>I suffer in Miami

where do you meet these Any Forumsernational girls

1 iranian
1 russian

Attached: 1652798121517.png (1024x750, 97.51K)

I've slept with one French boy

Attached: IMG_20220614_175249.jpg (1728x716, 229K)

race and height?

no
its depressing
im not ugly, or a bad person, just a reclusive autist with no social life outside of the internet
i know some girls have liked me but i dont like them back, the ones i like dont like me.
ive given up