The fuck was her problem?

The fuck was her problem?

Attached: 91574153-E550-4997-97E0-F8D473FC0868.jpg (360x356, 33.8K)

not a single woman in real life would be attracted to a slob like tony

Past a certain age a woman without children can be a bad thing

Where do I find a schizo goomah like her bros?

She was a woman

My sister told me he was sexy.

>thinking attraction to tony was based on his physical characteristics

>rich
>respected
>feared

he'd be swimming in pussy unronically

She had BPD, which is a fancy way of saying she was a woman.

Yeah, who would ever be attracted to a rich and powerful mobster that acts like the alpha male in every room he is in?
It's not like real life mobster had sex even if they were ugly as sin...

Unironically go cruising shrinks waiting-rooms.

My first gf was flirting with a bald, nerd podcaster 10 years older than her when we were 16 and one of the girls I hooked up with dates a 35 year old guy who looks like a hobo because he plays in a band. Women care about status, but the definition of status change from person to person. Both of these girls are attractive

Tony mogs everyone on this board

I want to see the deleted scenes where tong has sex with his daughter. Apparently there's some real hardcore stuff including ass to mouth and he has poo on his bellend when he pulls it out her bumhole and you can see the camera cut away just as she starts to puke.

Kek, tell that to all the fat, manlet, balding, old """businessmen''''' who drive black armored G-wagons and swim in pussy all the time
t. Eastern yuropoor

Attached: 1616107101957.webm (232x228, 332.37K)

Yeah, tony was only a psychopathic rich mob boss. Women dont like that.

t. Lookism incel
You will NEVER breed. You will NEVER have sex. You will suffer with resentment for the rest of your life from the opposite sex. None of them will EVER love you. There WILL be uglier, poorer dudes then you that get laid and you will HAVE to cope away with your incels friends justifying why he can and you can't. You are a FAILURE.

Apparently there was almost an extra seasons worth of footage of a storyline where Camilla find out that AJ is gay and so she decides to "sex the gyy away", basically just an excuse to have constant sex scenes to keep the interest of ameridumbs. What's even hotter is that an and Camilla are mother and son in real life, although that is ultimately why they had to cut the footage, because it was pointed out that all of this hardcore incest they had filmed might lead to some legal issues.
They also had a spinoff series planned called "gAy J", where basically tony said ok you can be gay but only if it's my asshole your pounding, and it was just 8 episodes of Twink and bear gay anal with Tony then discussing it with his therapist.

Based retard

Is this really good bait or are you just a cross-posting Any Forumsizen?

>They also had a spinoff series planned called "gAy J"
kek

He's a big guy