Women and children first

>Women and children first.
What the fuck?

Attached: Women-and-children-first (1).jpg (720x320, 26.86K)

Men are disposable garbage.

Men are natural protectors. I’m sure every man would rather see his wife and children leave the ship than himself. You need someone left to raise your children. You lived a full and good life. It’s time to pass on the torch and go now - *I say as ice water starts touching my legs and a tear rolls down my face*

hella fancy way to say "you're disposable garbage", user

He meant we need to kill the women and their unholy abominations born out of wedlock first.

Men should be killed the moment it's determined the fetus will be a successful birth

Everyone is disposable garbage user

Mantis hands typed this post.

ITT: Femisist thread

Whites where always secretely simps, they deserve everything they are getting these days.

This can NOT be happening menbros…

Uh no. Useless creatures have no place in society, other than to destroy it. It should be men and children ONLY. If women didn't have vajeenz, ww wild probably hunt them for sport.

Attached: 1653053095169.jpg (599x337, 109.9K)

Women should be 15-20 feet tall, 2-3 tons, and be able to unhinge their jaws to consume their partner whole to nourish their future brood.

That would be based. Then women would actually be useful and able to take care of themselves. Human females are pathetic creatures and men have to do everything for them to keep our species going

Kek you forgot you are preaching to Any Forums incels. These people would kill their own mother

It's a well-established fact that on the Titanic, a disproportionate amount of men died versus women, most notably due to a single man (I forget his name) that threatened any man who tried to leave on the lifeboats, before he filled it up with as many women and children as possible. One man tried to fight him, and was shot dead in response. It's well-established historical precedence that this is how society treats men.

>>Women and children first
and the children first and the children I'll laugh until my head comes off I'll swallow til I burst until I burst until I

>You need someone left to raise your children
Single mothers are notorious for raising future criminals.

Women and children are useless in a crisis, better put the in a safe place where they can't make things worse while the men solve the problems

What and said.

this is the REAL answer btw

based and same every time

>I’m sure every man would rather see his wife and children leave the ship than himself
This feminism shit has gotten to the point where we have to deny gender roles to own the feminists epicly

He said "first" not "only"

>I’m sure every man would rather see his wife and children leave the ship than himself.
No, I'm not a cuck

Attached: 1641819305545.png (700x700, 516.38K)

I can literally just make new children with a replacement woman once I survive. You think a child or a female is gonna fucking row the lifeboat?

It's a natural response. The woman is that child's last line of defense. The ultimate goal is saving the child