Seven words you can’t say on Televisin

NIGGER
CUNT
KIKE
SPIC
CHINK
GOOK
INJUN

Attached: CDB64A11-7FAF-49BE-91EF-C58DC017DD1B.jpg (1200x1200, 89.77K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4FUpttuzlxA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

so true!

they are saying Cunt all the time.

If this fruitcake were still alive he'd cut his dick off and rope upon hearing those words

youtube.com/watch?v=4FUpttuzlxA
>we don't care when richard pryor or eddie murphy say it. why? because we know they're not racist. they're NIGGERs

Attached: 3243232JPG.jpg (512x499, 11.98K)

>INJUN
Why?

>ok, boomer

he was a faggot who hated conservatism and the right wing. he might've been anti-PC but he was a faggot liberal through and through. also was never funny. if your set gets more applause than it gets laughs, guess what, you're not funny you're just pandering.

Did he ever write a joke?

It's amazing how much my opinion on this guy changed. I guess it's because I've had to put up with several cranky boomers in my time since I first saw his act, but I went from thinking he was based as a teen to finding him insufferable now at 30.

My favorite is the car accident bit.

The russian gypsy OP ran out of English slurs.

When I was a kid, everyone said "faggot", and now it's considered such a bad word that it's bleeped out, even on shows where they say "fuck" uncensored. Very bizarre. This must be what boomers felt like when suddenly they weren't allowed to say "nigger" anymore.

>wahhh I grew up to be an insufferable friendless conservative faggot and now I can't find the humor in comedy

Let me guess, you're gay as well?

I like how native Americans were actually genocided in like the highest numbers in recorded history or something and injun is seen as jokey and"tongue-in-cheek"

Hmm your right never thought about it that way

It's not comedy though, he doesn't make any jokes. He's just some cranky old boomer whining about bullshit on stage. He reminds me of how my demented grandpa acted before he got his dinner. He just died 2 months ago.

Maybe I'd like Carlin more if he were just acting, but he wasn't. If you see him doing interviews, he really holds these antisocial opinions. He held the worldview of a teenaged incel whilst being a 70 year old man. Quite cringe.

HOLY BASED

He held those antisocial opinions because people like you exist around him.

I was a baby when he did those specials so yeah I'm sure my crying did annoy him, which is based cuz he was a faggot. I hope I was next to him on a plane and screamed and cried.

So this is the power of boomer standup

You're a fucking retard.

Fuck Gypo or WOP would’ve been it.

Are you down there screaming up at us, Georgie? Is it hot?