My eyes couldn't keep up with what was going on

my eyes couldn't keep up with what was going on

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-22 171937.png (1344x780, 1.4M)

whats this from

Skrillex new music video

DANCING GOLDFISH WOMAN ON LAKE LURES MEN AND HORSES TO THEIR DOOM WITH HER VOICE BUT ONE GUY IS DEAF SO IT DOESN'T WORK WHICH IS ENOUGH FOR HER TO BECOME INFATUATED EVEN THOUGH HE LOOKS LIKE A MEAT SOCK WITH A PROLAPSED ANUS FOR A FACE AND DUMBO EARS. HE KNOCKS HER OUT AND STEALS HER SCALES AND OTHER SHIT, TRIES TO RUN BUT RUNS IN A CIRCLE, THEN HE DRINKS HER BLOODWATER AND CAN HEAR AGAIN AT WHICH POINT SHE DOES THE OLE YEEEE AND HE DROWNS AS WELL.

Why in season 2 and 3 are the endings to episodes so fucking boring and lifeless?

season 1 felt like What If scenario's with a beginning middle and end. Its now just "lol random short story where nothing comes of it".

sirs please redeem

play on half speed

Pretty shit ending. Him tearing all the coins off should have healed her or something. Found her further down the lake, covered her mouth and road off into the sunset.

Same with the crab episode. Whilst sailing away in the small boat a baby crab should have been scene crawling into his boat.

Do the world a favor and never write stories

wtf is this

this shouldn't have been included in the series its rotoscoping with actors

Lady in the Water (2006)

>Same with the crab episode. Whilst sailing away in the small boat a baby crab should have been scene crawling into his boat.

based

Attached: b59d72e9356dd78e96ffeadb45e5e21e.jpg (1328x2133, 220.53K)

>I LOVE NETFLIX I AM SUBBED FOR LIFE LOVE DEATH AND ROBOTS 4 WILL BE BUSSIN P.S IM A SPOTTY FAT CUNT WITH NO JOB BUT ILL STILL USE BENEFITS TO PAY NETFLIX XXX

You're like those people who praise video game developers who never update their online games. Whats scary is your the large majority.

>I'm happy with the sub par shit I got because my normie brain is near gone :)

SOMEONE TELL ME WHAT THIS IS FROM I HATE YOU DUMB FAGGOTS

Attached: 1634512325992.jpg (208x208, 13.45K)

Don't fuck with sea bitches man! That's the moral! Sea bitches will fuck you up!

Shape of Water

>IG rapper face
>deaf

pottery, also he can't breef

Attached: Love.Death.and.Robots.S03E09.Jibaro.1080p.10bit.WEBRip.6CH.x265.HEVC-PSA.mkv_snapshot_07.20_[2022.05.23_00.27.10].jpg (1920x960, 95.75K)

So does anyone know why it was so janky in parts but then looked realistic in others, I swear it looks like some scenes are shot with real actors before swapping back to the choppy animation

Love, Death and Robots Season 3 Episode 9 - 'Jibaro'

put your phone down while watching it

>video games
okay kiddy

Aquaman 2

really liked when the knights were dancing and fighting at the beginnign and when the deaf was sleeping and she was cuddling him

face tattoos on knights looked kino

I legit cried at the end of it.

Honestly this was pure Kino, how THE FUCK is this animation?? It felt like pure live action