It's /ourguy/'s birthday today

Now that everything he's predicted came true and we're helplessly tumbling down towards technocratic dystopia is it time for the movie industry to revisit the curious case of the Unabomber?

Attached: aa3v3VdIPpak_j_dkMxJgSn6CQGy5D0I0isCNxAtEJs.jpg (828x560, 36.57K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CMV850rhcQM
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Technocratic doesn't mean what you think it means.

All of his problems would have been solved if a woman touched his pee pee. No pussy can turn a man insane

>ourguy
I'm not a retarded hippie in the forest

Thread theme:
>youtube.com/watch?v=CMV850rhcQM

Imagine being such a bad writer that you have to literally blackmail people with bombs just to get your shit published. All of that just to make the super original point that modernity le bad

it's afraid

deleuze for midwits

Reminder that Ted "Tammy" Kaczynski is a transexual and tried to seek gender reassignment surgery

Isn't this the retard who mailed bombs to computer repair-men, instead of silicone Valley or some shit? Not the brightest tool in his red shed

no you're a retarded incel in a city. at least ted wasn't surrounded by what he hated

You're implying that everyone hates living in cities. At least I'm not bombing people that don't adhere to my worldview.

it's ironic that this faggots biggest advocates are always the weirdo spergs who are inseparable from the internet and technology

You're mindlessly supporting a system that drugs kids with meth into conforming to unnatural conditions.

So are you, but I don't particularly care. What are you doing about it?

Define "unnatural conditions".

>I AM VERY INTELLIGENT

based, just watched this yesterday.

Speaking against it at least. Yes you don't particularly care. You have no convictions or general beliefs beyond your own comfort. This doesn't make you better than Ted.

I mean, what's stopping people that admire Ted from living in the woods?

>this thread
Is it zoomers?

Imagine being such a GOOD writer you literally mail bombs to university professors to get your shit published.

he is 100%more intelligent than the majority of internet addicted dweebs who talk about this

also if you're so intelligent what's the rule here?

Attached: Screenshot_20220327-212444_Chrome.jpg (1080x695, 131.52K)

>Speaking against it at least
Talking about a problem doesn't fix it, especially when you have no real skin in the game. You're just a hypocrite that's too much of a pussy to change the status quo that you apparently dislike being part of.

>You have no convictions or general beliefs beyond your own comfort
These things are not mutually exclusive. I'm comfortable with my life BECAUSE my convictions and beliefs are congruent with my lifestyle.

>This doesn't make you better than Ted.
I didn't bomb people in a vain, childish attempt to force them into following my worldview, so yes I guess I am better than Ted.

>Reminder that Ted "Tammy" Kaczynski is a transexual and tried to seek gender reassignment surgery
Based trips and checked. I wish more trannies would take the Tedpill.

>mindlessly
i am supporting it with conviction.