Curb your enthusiasm

how come no one talks about this show here? Larry is literally Any Forums: the person

Attached: larry.jpg (1140x1709, 114.16K)

because nothing needs to be said. it's perfect.

whats there to say? Its the greatest show of all time, nuf said.

fair enough

season 1 and 2 were funny, goes steadily downhill afterward

just like life

Is it really that good? I watch alot of sitcoms and this is the only one i have left, besides shit like HIMYM.

did you like seinfeld? if yes you're gonna love it

I liked some of Seinfeld, i hated the laughter track though.

thats gone in curb.

give it a try then, this one has 0 laugh track

>because nothing needs to be said. it's perfect.
So is Seinfeld, but we talk about Seinfeld all the time.
Curb is overrated. Only the first few seasons were great then it becomes very hit or miss.
>an entire season dedicated to Mel Brooks getting Larry into the Producers play all for a very predictable one joke payoff

id say about 5 seasons were very good.

My problem with Curb is that Larry gets very Flanderized by season 4 or 5. He's just a contrarian at all times for no reason.
>Larry goes to doctors office
>doctor tells him to lift up sleeve
>won't do it for some reason
There are many examples such boring nonsense where the show just creates comedy by saying "no" to perfectly reasonable situations. I wouldn't be surprised if there was a scene where someone told Larry to breathe normally and he just refused for some reason and passed out.

>Larry is literally Any Forums: the person
he's a white nationalist pedo?

Sounds great, will start watching it tonight

I hated the Mel Brooks season. It was just such sitcom idiocy and took out the "real life" aspect of Curb. I believe there was a joke this season where Cheryl said Larry can have sex with another woman for their 10 year anniversary (again, sitcom idiocy that even Seinfeld wouldn't touch) and Cheryl laughs because she thinks Larry couldn't do it. And I'm like "Oh, so the guy who is worth $200mil in Hollywood and the creator of the biggest TV show ever can't get laid if he really wanted to?"

>he's a white nationalist pedo?
yep

Attached: 5yy454454y4.jpg (990x585, 43.14K)

Last 3 seasons have been a major step down in quality compared to the previous 8.

idk man i feel like it's pretty consistently good up until the new seasons that came out after the long break. In fact, the season where they go to NYC is my favorite of them all
it aged much better than seinfeld too

it sneaks up on you, it's not gonna hit you with its brilliance
and if you're the type to enjoy consuming large amounts of sitcoms you're probably not gonna like it

>it aged much better than seinfeld too
No way. There's a reason why Seinfeld is still talked about 100x more today than Curb (which is still on the air).
I hated the Mel Brooks season of Curb (despite some very good eps in there). I hated the Kidney season. I hated the Blacks (with the exception of Leon)

>won't do it for some reason
is this bait? whether you agree with his hangups or not, a reason is always given. in this case he worried about the elasticity of the cuff area

kramer's the only good thing about seinfeld

>in this case he worried about the elasticity of the cuff area
Then take the shirt off (which you will have to do anyway later in the day). The idea of a guy making a doctor's appointment and not letting the doctor examine him for some dumb reason like that is hacky sitcom garbage.

>kramer's the only good thing about seinfeld
George is the best character

not seeing this bitch get BTFO at the end of S11 was a major dissappointment

Attached: nu8cqu3co3q81[1].jpg (640x427, 47.79K)

he probably would've but the guy was impatient and rolled it up for him
i mean i agree with your general opinion but there are better examples you could've used where larry's refusal to budge felt contrived

I gave up on the show when Larry tried to do a real life periscope in a car so you can see traffic ahead, which was actually an incredibly goofy fantasy idea from Seinfeld.

there are people like you who just dont like larry david character. They get annoyed at thee things he does, but then there are the other people that love it.