Do they really?

do they really?

Attached: a2930067d84ba6f00d1952ae5498c226.jpg (500x344, 32.65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_with_alcohol_prohibition
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But... you can do this anywhere..

Ron suffers from being too based

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_with_alcohol_prohibition

Attached: isis throw gay man off roof.jpg (2560x1707, 599.28K)

Ron was pretty based ngl

Whiskey tastes like actual shit

>Cardiovascular disease and cancer is based
chuds are something else.

>haha isn't Ron so stupid
>becomes the best character
>NOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO LIKE HIM NOOOOOOOOO

I love when this shit backfires.

Attached: 1200-1.jpg (1200x675, 63.73K)

That’s uh… that was sorta part of the joke. Maybe you should go back to your own echo chamber friend

You’re supposed to like Ron. He humanizes conservatives in a positive way. He also has a lot of really good points, and they didn’t make him like a stupid 2D conservative

what the fuck are you talking about you fucking spas

isn't he le libertarian? also I remember there being a scene when he and andy attend a gender studies class and soiface over how based feminism is. Cringe.

What's wrong with spas user? Going to the spa can be both physically and mentally healthy.

The actkr himself has backtracked a lot on the positivity of the chatacter ever since orange man came to town

>HAHA le epic manly mustache man who's also pro LGBT, pro POC and pro feminist XD

Attached: gay faggot.png (646x687, 367.28K)

damn I'd kill for a london broil right now

It sounds a little cringe, but it’s a comedy and it could be played just for jokes. I haven’t seen all the parks and recs, but if his character didn’t stick to those beliefs after that episode I think it was mainly just a gag

Holy shit he's a different person without the moustache. It's unreal.

The real joke here is much more subtle than it appears.

America has dry counties, you can't buy booze from supermarkets, and you can't buy cubans.

>you can't buy booze from supermarkets

Attached: DmY4fW7VAAAVML7.jpg (499x322, 24.08K)

Why was he so butthurt about europe all the time?

>actor isn't the character
imagine my shock

You clearly don’t know how to be American if you’re actually following those rules

Imagine comparing yourself to Islamic countries. That's enriched copium right there. At least you're better than Somalia, right...? holy shit.

In Utah you can't buy anything but 3.2 beer from anywhere that isn't a liquor store. In Virginia, you can ONLY buy alcohol directly from government run liquor stores that have bullshit hours.

They have these separate things called 'liquor stores', supermarkets can only sell wine and like two types of beer

>In Virginia, you can ONLY buy alcohol directly from government run liquor stores that have bullshit hours.
Liquor. Beer and wine is in grocery stores here. God I miss being able to pick up a handle of vodka from the supermarket at 6 am in California

You grow to like it.

Mine sells whiskey and every other spirit out there, not sure what shithole you live in with that bad of a supermarket selection of booze.

Like 100% of men pretty sure.

It varies by state, man. It doesn’t mean he lives in a poor place. My state just recently changed the laws that allows them to do it, and also started allowing alcohol sales on Sundays

I think that Jack Donaghy from 30 Rock is based as well, doesn't mean I don't realize Alec Baldwin is a slimy little sack of shit.

I knew about Utah but didn't know that about Virginia. Interesting.
I'll say this, as dogshit as California can be, the wild west liquor laws sure are nice. 30 rack of beer from the supermarket at 2:00 am? Don't mind if I do.