How exactly was she an evil villain...

How exactly was she an evil villain? She reacted pretty normally to a bunch of deranged schizos and autists getting drunk and having sex in her office.

Attached: nurse-ratched-louise-fletcher-one-flew-over-the-cuckoos-nest.jpg (2000x1500, 460.86K)

All that is true, but also it's true that she was a big old cunt

She represents the establishment. Automatically evil.

I only realized she was sort of the villain after having watched it and reading reviews on it. Would've never arrived at that conclusion if I hadn't read other people commenting on how she's the bad guy.

>childhood is thinking Jack was suppressed by The Man (TM)
>adulthood is knowing there's a reason you have nut houses full of Jack's is to keep them away from the normal population
>transcendence is knowing the movie was just a scam to launder money regardless of story
>ascendance is learning none of it matters as the movie won't be remembered or even mentioned in 100 years

And? She had to work with lunatics all day. Let's see how cheery you are after you do that for 20 years.

She knowingly upset a suicidal patient which led to his death, if MacMurphy didn't strangle her, she would have been fired, instead she gets off on sympathy points.

Did you miss the parts where she drove a patient to commit suicide and had Jack forcibly lobotomized?

Only bad thing she did was pushing the kid to suicide by bringing up personal threats.

OP will never understand how humiliating and enraging it is to be completely dominated by some cunt, who has complete medical control over you, can get some burly groids to rough you up if you don't comply, can force you to take medicine you don't want, can keep you in an institution for life. It's enraging when you're being forced to behave in a certain way.

She had zero interest in helping to “cure” anyone. She just liked to run her human zoo.

Wasn't revealed Jack Nicholson was actually crazy and overreacting in the end of the movie?

I have already spent over 20 years with retardo schizo
[spoler]it's me[/spoiler]

Attached: wojakkys.png (645x1260, 440.33K)

>ywn have a retard zoo

Was fletcher more hatable as nurse ratchet or Kai Winn

Ok but all of that was right at the end. Before that, she was pretty normal. It felt very contrived to make her super evil at the end

YOU MIGHT BE A CHUD

She could have handled the situation with Billy better, but she wasn't a villain. People frequently assign her blame that really should have gone to the greater mental health system at the time, she was just someone maintaining a system that she certainly didn't design. That and Jack (and Chief) are unreliable "narrators"/protagonists and so you naturally take their side even though objectively speaking, Jack was a bad person.

They didn't lobotomize him

What makes you think any of her patients were interesting in being cured either?

She wasn't a looker. That's why.