Did you knew that 20% of newborn in France had muslim names ? It was 10% 20 years ago

Did you knew that 20% of newborn in France had muslim names ? It was 10% 20 years ago.

Attached: 2048.jpg (1363x2048, 387.04K)

Her womb belongs to a white man

Attached: Boris-Vallaud-qui-est-le-mari-de-Najat-Vallaud-Belkacem-Photos.jpg (817x613, 94.96K)

Wake up huwhite people

how to get a white (brown) french gf ???

You will eventually have to accept muslims as part of french culture because they will be. Can you imagine a hundred years from now? All your great grandkids will have some muslim ancestor no doubt about it. How can you hate something which will be part of you Claud?

She is Moroccan

>be african nation
>be muslim nation
>have muslim names
... yeah? What else should it be?

Claude*

I don't understand why France is so desperate to hold on to her African colonies through neo-colonial means if it meant that white Frenchmen would be extinct in a hundred years.

Why do you hate babies so much

Because the father is algerian ?

What makes you think that?

France and Germany are the biggest threats to European civilization.
I'm glad Macron grew some balls but what is even happening in post-Merkel Germany?

I will be surprised if Europe stays peaceful this century out.

>france is going to become another third world garbage muslim country
Should i cheer for that achmed?

>I will be surprised if Europe stays peaceful this century out.
I would be amazed if things stay peaceful in next decade or two

It is not going to a third world country when you accept the facts and act accordingly. French people are so retarde. They can only understand what it is they’re doing after having done it decades ago.

And nothing happened, no catastrophic civil war or something, no massive cultural shift or islamic control
Its almost as if they were french just like you and I and nothing changed nor will change and you're just a freak obsessed with "racial purity" which doesnt exist

What the hell are you talking about? We hold nothing now, Françafrique is finished. China and the US have more influence in Africa than us. Also we don't get that many new immigrants, compared to Germany or Sweden.

>Its almost as if they were french just like you and Muslim slaves will never be french nor europeans in general

20% of the population have no effect on the culture? Its already changing and by the time you are old unrecognisable

Was it true? or only around Paris?