He FUCKED her. He infected her womb with his shit orbiting, hand-rubbing insect seed

He FUCKED her. He infected her womb with his shit orbiting, hand-rubbing insect seed
And you know what? SHE LOVED IT. SHE BEGGED FOR MORE. HE LITERALLY MADE HER A BREEDING FACTORY. THIS IS THE FACE OF THE MAN WHO WON IT ALL

Attached: DCF716C0-AD60-464C-ABD6-CEA97E4C21AD.png (1644x1488, 1.75M)

What the fuck are you on about and what the fuck is that bug thing.

>Any Forums starts deleting zipper threads

42 TIMES AND STILL COUNTING.

Based Any Forums mods stopping raids.

People here have criticised Disney for years, it's weird seeing so many shills out defending them at once.

>breeding a tall giantess
isn't this every incel's dream? He's literally one of us.

They're furries, they're known for being autistic. Even more so then frozen fags.

I'm glad I didn't have a tv when I was little so I didn't develop furry fetish or autistic nostalgia for this dumb shit

In the movie they all are ACTORS, is like saying Harry married Ginny irl, it sounds ridiculous

Attached: 1653152365799.jpg (756x315, 63.66K)

It's more like Daniel Radcliffe marrying a huge mutant spider who played Aragog in real life and getting fucked in the ass with his spindler.

Attached: 1648405707509.jpg (662x802, 35.08K)

People are mad that a fly knocked up their rat waifu 42 times. They're comparing it to Daphne from the scooby doo series having a few dozen puppy human hybrid babies

Daphne canonically fucked Scrappy

Attached: 1635316788.charrio_fanart_06_gadget_cfn.png (1550x1200, 2.28M)

The dog that play Air bud or whatever the fuck that movie was is also an actor, doesn't mean you fuck the dog.

Hot

But why did the writers compare a black man to a fly? That's pretty racist.

If you don't fuck your dog, what do you even need him for?

soon to be 109

Attached: 1653243004118.png (720x540, 718.78K)

>Fucking dog bad
>Fucking fly bad
>Fucking mouse good
Where do you draw the line?

Nothing Disney makes nowadays is really even canon anyway, the Disney spirit is dead and rotting, nobody cares for this shit except for brain dead consoomers and nostalgia copers.