You know for a psychiatric professional he was surprisingly unhinged, deranged, and violent...

You know for a psychiatric professional he was surprisingly unhinged, deranged, and violent. Maybe michael myers wouldnt have been so violent if he didnt have a quack of a doctor enabling his murderous tendencies

Attached: B663F9F0-F6E9-4302-9CEF-30F98094A98E.jpg (1000x600, 106.25K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xdmSP64zVcg
youtube.com/watch?v=g5PxXzLoB9s
youtube.com/watch?v=hIHUv2ooG38
twitter.com/AnonBabble

That was kind of the point, he's a medical professional, but even he recognizes that Michael Myers is pure evil that needs to be put down.

Attached: BasedLoomis.png (1200x630, 489.7K)

youtube.com/watch?v=xdmSP64zVcg

>maybe michael myers wouldnt have been so violent if he didnt have a quack of a doctor

Michael Myers isn't suppose to be just some disturbed kid. He is evil incarnate.

>late 2000s AMV tribute for a horror character with breaking benjamins breath as the song
SOVL

Attached: 99F25140-D1F2-4F0B-A14F-3A382BFB7EE8.jpg (1440x1080, 158.57K)

If hes evil incarnate then why do they show him in some movies sparing babies? Should he squeeze them to death with his bare hands then if hes pure evil?

You gotta be a special kind of evil to want to murder babies

Yeah I always thought it was lame that he sparred babies and kids, but you know that might hurt his marketing if he did.

Might not actually be evil incarnate, I think it's interesting he spares children. It might just be for marketing purposes, but it at least implies there might be more to the character than just being evil. Either way, Loomis seems to have been driven insane being near him.

He kills a young boy in the 2018 Halloween.
They say he never killed the baby because it's just a mindless thing that can't feel fear.
Remember Michael likes to put on a show and psychologically fuck with people too; a baby means nothing to him.

Loomis was normal before he met Michael. Treating Michael turned him into what he became.

youtube.com/watch?v=g5PxXzLoB9s

>Dr. Loomis
>Dr. Melfi
>Dr. Lector
These are the only well written psychiatrists in television or film and when it comes down to it Loomis is probably the best of them at his job.

Never wtached any one therem ovies, whiocj one should i styaty with? am drink so movie might be scary and good. mnay keeks

Wait how many times did he shoot him?

Seven times at the beginning of Halloween 2 because of the sound editing.

>EVIL DOESNT EXIST SO HES A BAD DOCTOR FOR SAYING THAT!!! HE SHOULD HAVE HELPED MICHEAL TRANSITION LIKE A REAL PROFESSIONAL

Attached: 2E8E5DF6-8609-4F72-AAE0-5A1A4A5F7001.png (600x685, 262.49K)

>drunk off his mind
Halloween 3, easily.
youtube.com/watch?v=hIHUv2ooG38

shut the fuck up pro life chud

thabnsj :DDDDD many cheers and ekme

He does target his little niece Jamie in 4 and 5, and she wasn't even ten. Plus the kid in 2018 and it's definitely implied in Kills that he murdered one of those kids in the Halloween III masks.
I agree with this user. He spared the baby out of indifference, not mercy. He's in part obsessed with reliving his sister's murder, a baby wouldn't give him that satisfaction.

I feel like he'd be the type to just spare them so he could murder them when they're adults.

Yeah. You're missing the entire reason for him being this way. Literally the only person who understands that Mike needs to be killed.

EVIL
DIES
TONIGHT

Attached: hall7.jpg (1000x1200, 103.43K)

This shit was so dumb. Wouldn't he, of all people, know that Michael has been shot and blown up and shit? I know they retconned everything after 2, but wouldn't him surviving a hospital explosion make it obvious this dude isn't human.

LIKE HAVING A WART REMOOOOOOOOOVED

Attached: latest[1].png (614x678, 225.04K)