We wuz Star Wars n sheeeit

Attached: E8D9A867-4BA4-4156-8DD6-D9A690EB7911.jpg (1028x990, 400.93K)

That hairstyle looks so dumb.

we wuz jedi - oh wait it'sok when george do it

Attached: c6d21900a16b665c0e4f761528883a16.jpg (900x470, 31.26K)

They made her the main character, didn't they?

Unironically yes. Casting a character who happens to be black, vs casting someone who is there specifically to be black, to talk about the current year

I have an idea. If you are going to put black people in Star Wars why not write them good and interesting characters to play and hire actors with actual charisma?

Why can't they hire hot black girls? Why does Disney want us to think they are all ugly?

that's sam l jackson and there is nothing wrong with him, you fucking faggot

This. It’s legitimately funny to me how anytime they insist on adding a black person in things, they always pluck a person straight off a stoop in Newark or Baltimore and just drop them into a fantasy setting with no changes whatsoever. Like, this bitch
is one step away from wearing a Mets jersey and shuffling down the streets of Tatooine.

Mace Dindu is a cool character, Reva isn't.

He was actually believable as a Jedi master

Because SLJ was a good fit and an excellent actor.

ohhh say can we seeee

Black women are only mildly attractive when they're intermixed with human DNA, but you have to go dark as oil, full gorilla for maximum EGS value

Mace Windu was a pretty boring character. Not offensive because he isn't shoved in your face, but only memorable for his death.

Communist subversion of Western standards of beauty.

>There is a white man hiding in this village. Where is he?

>the most severe and strict regime in the galaxy
>allows a highly placed member of a deadly assassin group to have fantasy haircut

Attached: 1651210070314.jpg (376x275, 32.88K)

George Lucas literally created Lando Calrissian so he could have a black person in the films, after supremacists praised him for his white film (ignore the black voice actor lmao)

It's stupid but not surprising that Disney are trying to act like casting black actors is some brave step forward. They pulled the same shit with Marvel's "first female superhero", "first black superhero" blatant lies. Star Wars did it 40 years ago.

Attached: macedindu.jpg (1211x517, 107.22K)

But user, she's clearly a bad guy. Obviously if we go by the old ways beauty = goodness.

>168400908
False zoomer revisionism

If you read the leaks you'll see she's the main character and that Obi-Wan is made into a big failure. Failing to stop her

I don't mind a black woman as an inquisitor, but heck at least she's an attractive black woman.

but I thought the empire was raciss

Why do they choose the ugliest butch lesbo looking niggers? That wont appeal to straight guys ya know

but George wanted a black jedi

what inquisitor number can she be?

so far we have
>2nd sister
>4th sister (appeared but it was a disguise, but confirms a 4th sister exists)
>5th brother
>6th brother
>7th sister
>8th brother
>9th sister

Attached: 6dc.jpg (600x576, 21.78K)

Imagine knowing this.

why are they always offensively ugly

3/4ths sister

have sex incel.

I havent even watched rebels because I know its shit, but I still know this

picrel it would have been kino to have her as an inquisitor

Attached: imagen_2022-05-22_154923339.png (1538x2048, 3.17M)