Polish supermacy

Polish supermacy

Attached: images-15.png (285x177, 895)

they made some good games but wtf else is there to poland?

Attached: 1653484002397.webm (900x506, 2.89M)

Pretty city centers, good food, pretty good literature, some good music especially folk and metal, local art, western slav mythology, interesting history. There's a bit to explore here desu.

Attached: 73737dyhd.jpg (1080x1350, 160.1K)

yea i forgot
i read some stuff by lem shit's good

Attached: 1629184773999.jpg (2292x3696, 1.1M)

Yeah, he should have gotten a Noble prize but was from a commie country so he didn't

isn't this game alright now? (actually asking, having played it since the month of release)

Yes, I'm playing it a second time but on my ps5 now and so far I only had 1 bug that crashed the game and 1 glitch where a motorbike was shaking while standing on a rocky surface.

it was actually not that bad on release. it was mostly the console shitter crying because it was atrocious on consoles apparently.

im disappointed that it's been over a year and a half and there's no substantial content dlc, no expansions, no nothing. it's such a rich IP and they created such a world and city that to me it feels criminal to not expand on it. this is the sort of game that should have 10 major content expansions with new story content not something they just drop, fix up the stuff they fucked up and move on to the next project.

Attached: 1631094280236.png (856x1202, 120.24K)

which neighbour country poland fights more ?

>im disappointed that it's been over a year and a half and there's no substantial content dlc, no expansions, no nothing
Same. They fucked up big time with it. They could have expanded the map underground with a dlc and add some places to visit inside the bigass buildings. No idea what they're thinking desu, huge dissapointment.

Someone post a map of Poland having conquered Germany and all the German cities with silly Polish names

i mean after theyve done all the hard work of building all the assets for the game and the game world and the animation and lore now adding more content is (relatively) easy and cheap to do and very profitable to them even if they release it for free (as it will drive more sales for the base game)

also if they do want to move on to the next thing atleast release good mod\development tools so people can mod the game. people still get skyrim,oblivion,older fallout games just for the mods. fucking new vegas which is a 1 year development throwaway game has 4 great DLC expansions all released within 2 years of the game AND it has a massive mod scene that is still active a decade later.

why isnt there a project doing with cp77's engine\assets what new vegas did with fallout 3's engine\assets. literally just give cyberpunk's development tools, rights and content to some good studio and say you want 20% of the profit of any game they make, its free money for them and many studios would take it.

im just rambling on about this because i love the setting so much and im salty that i dont get to play more of it

I do love the setting as well. It's just painful to think that a studio that could put so much work into a project just abandons it. They could have fixed so much with dlcs and I cantl't understand why they're not doing it, it's madness.

my point is that they dont even have to do anything, if they feel burned out and feel like moving on to something else they can just give this to another studio to make a cyberpunk spinoff, they'll have 10 good studios with a proven track record lining up if they just offered.

its what happened with new vegas, fallout 3 came out and there was a long wait for fallout 4 so they gave the fallout 3 engine and assets to another company to make a quick game with and they made the best fallout game in a year (since most of the hard work was essentially done while developing fallout 3)

they can hand cp77 to someone else and just get free money, instead they're letting the hype\popularity die down on what could have been a series of games\a franchise set in an actually interesting setting for once.

Yeah, you're right. They got studios in Wrocław, Kraków, Vancouver and Boston as well so they don't even have to outsource it just put another studio on it maybe they'll be competent enough.

i love polan :DDDD

Would be better if they stopped being unbearable faggots.

Attached: 1658583188474275.png (926x883, 667.11K)

>We actually don't buy sugar to make moonshine at home, fr fr nocap

Attached: 1658696033255691.jpg (816x597, 539.03K)

Dunno about villages but in the cities no one does it. I got a family member that makes wine but that's it.

You don't use sugar to make wine.
Sounds like you're covering up something

Attached: 1657581184211.jpg (590x366, 18.76K)