Bobby Driscoll

Bobby Driscoll

Attached: BA44E62B-7B48-45BF-903C-77251F5C70AE.jpg (841x850, 57.32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OSiLkHJgLa8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

How could Disney do this????

Attached: 1600415090595.jpg (555x631, 77.69K)

Why does Disney mock child actors

>yeah you can’t get a job because you’re a junkie
It was his own fault .

Driscoll got what he deserved.

>mouse shills

Nothing was stopping Driscoll from getting a real job like anyone else. He didn't have to become a cocksucking slob shooting up junk and hanging with Andy Warhol's cringe crew.

>Blacklisted by Disney because they felt the actor playing Peter Pan getting adult roles would damage their IP.

>Nothing was stopping Driscoll from getting a real job like anyone else.
My favorite subgenre of post is when chuds with zero life experience repeat things their boomer dad says as if they were true.

NOOOOOOOOOO YOU CAN'T JUST MAKE FUN OF THIS HECKING ACTORINO WHO RUINED HIS OWN LIFE BECAUSE HE WAS RETARDED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

inb4 the manchild brigade defends him by removing any and all agency

>inb4 the manchild brigade defends him by removing any and all agency
inb4 the reddit bros attack him to defend their precious loserbrand.

fly fucker

Yeah.
youtu.be/OSiLkHJgLa8

>NO! YOU'VE GOT TO BE A HECKING MOVIE STAR FOREVER ONCE YOU'RE IN!

Struck a nerve, eh?

>Struck a nerve, eh?

Attached: 1619593355207.jpg (963x569, 195.38K)

Yep, I sure did.

>Yep, I sure did.

Attached: 1625606545033.jpg (769x646, 121.8K)

Do people actually give a shit? He was an actor who grew too old to play the part. Get a new gig or get a normal job. It's not like he was too old to start a proper professional career. Nothing was binding him to acting. What a fucking idiot who cares I would piss on his grave if I could.

Why didn’t he just take accutane?

Ok, I wouldn't go that far, just because some manchildren are throwing a faggot tantrum

>Do people actually give a shit?
Sorry we can't all be badass cynics user.

Disney blacklisted him from working any jobs couldn’t even work at McDonald’s

>waaah I can't get a normal job gotta do drugs now
cope, retards

I think Disney blacklisted him from the industry which severely fucked him over in every single way possible

Probably the most edgy thing that Disney has done. Intentional or not. How did they get away with it?

You are overreacting, it is all coincidence, the writers probably didn't even know about some nobody who died before they were born.

i really admire how you show your disapproval yet still remain nonchalant. it’s like you realllly don’t like what you’re seeing but still don’t lose your “cool”. heh anyways cheers

jews?

Have people really made a virtue of being unable to understand basic patterns or hold information in their head?

There are far more important things to give a shit about than a failed actor from the 60s that didn't want to work. Not caring about that doesn't make you a le edgy cynic you loser.

aside from the fact i don't think that was around in the 60s, read about James Marshall's experience with going on accutane, IIRC he had a lengthy lawsuit with the creators because it contributed to his intestinal damage and making him need to shit in a colostomy bag

plus there's tons and tons of stories about teenagers getting depressed while taking it and killing themselves, that shit seriously fucks with your body a lot more than you'd think (to the point where if you get a woman pregnant while taking it, your offspring can come out even more grotesque than anything conceived by Gadget and Zipper). it's quite seriously the final, nuclear option when it comes to acne control and everything else has failed

Attached: 1db62b7d05abb604179ac9086d776152c4-james-marshall.2x.h473.w710.jpg (1420x946, 176.11K)

unironically have sex and get a job, sweaty