Every time i see a photo of myself im shocked at how ugly i am

>every time i see a photo of myself im shocked at how ugly i am

does this happen in your country as well?

Attached: pepe.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Attached: Black_photo.jpg (1200x1600, 38.5K)

Happens

No, literally the opposite.

>think I might get a gf some day
>catch a glimpse of my reflection
>nope, not happening

Attached: 1449532862943.png (341x331, 240.22K)

this, im so horribly vain i will stare at pictures of myself if it's a really good one

Yes that is why I have never once uploaded a full photo of my face to the internet in my entire life, not even Instagram

Attached: 95286674-B5A9-4F58-A82B-14DA1D122BE1.jpg (938x1078, 160.29K)

i have no idea why good looking people are on this website.

if i were good looking i would have x10 more frinds, a gf, a better job and social life

i would have no use for this website

No one has taken a photo of me since early high school. That was 12 years ago

Your photo always looks ugly to yourself because you are used to seeing yourself in a mirror. Only other people can tell how you look. Unless you are also ugly in a mirror, then you are just pure ugly

it's possible to be good looking and have autism. it's a strange curse because people expect you to act like a chad.

>Your photo always looks ugly to yourself because you are used to seeing yourself in a mirror.

this is a cope.

the mirror image i see is fake. my brain has tricked me into liking it so i dont blow my brains out. the photo is real and how i actually look

same
I avoid being in pictures since forever for this reason

Implying i dont have all this already lol

stop coping retard

i know good looking autists. they live life on ez mode. girls literally go up to them and unironically do all the work.

I hate taking pictures too. Looks different than what I see in the mirror. My nose looks way bigger and my face looks fatter when I'm skinny. Don't get how this happens

i have to take atleast10 photos of myself before i get a decent one where i dont look like a subhuman

This, I even wonder how people endure me.

If you really want to feel bad you should try juxtaposing a photo of yourself with one of an attractive person. You don't understand how bad the situation is until you do.

More like
>Every time I check my bank account, I'm shocked how poor I am.
Looks are irrelevant. Money is where the money is.
pic related

Attached: 4cilust8fcnx[1].jpg (580x1032, 68.01K)

Yes.

Attached: 1658466760032401.gif (656x555, 82.98K)

You can't be that ugly

Literally me

I have been both way more attractive and way uglier than I thought in photos. Sadly the uglier ones are my newer photos, so I am getting uglier

Yeah I'm trying to fix this by losing weight

I'm trying to lose weight, I'm in this in-between stage

Yes, not even an incel but this always happens to me

I just know americans are always saying shit like nice jawline when I post mine just because I don't have a double chin. Like literally nobody would deem it noteworthy but them.

"You look normal"
Tthanks ??

Attached: a6110ca1258518d613203d373c56ddce[1].jpg (512x411, 29.93K)

No because I never take pictures of myself. The front camera is literally only used for Face ID