Post your 3 last meals

I'm worried about my Any Forums bros nutritional values being fully covered
>lunch
a cup of rice with two thin slices of butter and three pork sausages
>tea time
two toasts with cream cheese and a cup of coffee with milk
>dinner
boiled potato with salt and olive oil with a steak

Attached: 1654136195229.jpg (249x249, 5.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmd.com/diet/news/20140328/underweight-even-deadlier-than-overweight-study-says
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Last Night
chorizo and egg burrito
>This Morning
Korean gangjeong bbq chicken
>This Night
various Indian curries with basmati rice

croissant with egg and ham
no lunch
i forgot what i had for dinner (brainfog from being severely underweight)

i weigh 49kg
14.1 bmi
dont cry for me, im already dead

why do americans eat foreign food more often than their own cuisine?

excellent
>Dinner
Sausage, rice, salad
>Breakfast
lamb Stew with rice
>Lunch
Cereal and mushroom soup

and a bunch of snack crap. I need to lose weight seriously

Crackers and Cheese
Scrambled eggs
Beef tacos (Deshebrada)

only eat twice a day, have milk coffee two times a day with biscuits.
>lunch
naan with a chicken dish
>dinner
lentil soup with rice along with okra, papad, leftover chicken
I am also overweight, 24 bmi i think

>24 bmi
giwtwm. better over than underweight

Quesadilla
Torta
Fried eggs

I can't eat burgers and fried chicken every day

im trying to recover from anorexia on my own and it's super hard, i don't even know how to eat a meal. like i don't know what people eat, i don't know how to eat. my stomach is damaged so when i do eat it causes me pain. i almost made a post here asking what everyone eats everyday so i can get some thoughts in my head but didnt want to be bitched at for blog posting. usually i just have a yogurt in the morning then periodically throughout the day i'll have a handful of goldfish if im hungry. but im going to read what everyone posts here for ideas

i have had only small snacks for the last 2 days i just dont enjoy food anymore

Attached: 5pvhqr.png (633x772, 9.69K)

>Breakfast
Vermicelli (500gm)
5 pieces Local bananas
Chicken soup + spices (300gm)
Leafy veggies (300gm)
>Lunch
Unsalted sunny eggs (2)
Blanched broccoli (300gm)
White rice (500gm)
Unsalted steamed chicken breasts (500gm)
>Dinner
5 golden bananas
Milk (500ml) (can't consume more than that per day due to low lactose tolerance)
Leafy veggies (500gm)
Mashed botatoes (500gm)

How do you do anything with so little energy

this. im not anorexic but i suffer at my weight of 110lb and a height of 6'2. my weight hasn't changed in several months and until i was 15 i weighed less than 90 pounds.
>my stomach is damaged so when i do eat it causes me pain
i feel this too.

id rather be under, cause i am fat.
girls straight up get disgusted with fatties. also i dont like being fat.

>Underweight Even Deadlier Than Overweight, Study Says
webmd.com/diet/news/20140328/underweight-even-deadlier-than-overweight-study-says
girls are even more disgusted with underweightness. rather hug/cuddle a soft body than a bag of jutting bones.
idk
i just wish i was at a healthy weight.

do you have a medical condition that causes you to be underweight? cause otherwise just be lazy physically and you will put up weight, also sleep after lunch for 45mins.

if any of you is a female I'm sorry for you

if you're males then stop bitching like a faggot, save 50 bucks and go to one of your famous americans grills and eat until you can't take another bite. Also remember to accompany with a good wine, or in your case as amerifats with an ice cold beer. You'll see that life is much better when you have a full stomach, just don't let food or alcohol take over your life.

Yesterday I had:

>Breakfast:
Kellogg's All Bran cereal, cup of tea & slice of toast with honey.

>Lunch:
A package of ramen noodles but I dressed it up after adding the powder packages. I add half a teaspoon of beef stock, garlic and onion powder, a squirt of roasted sesame teriyaki sauce and a teaspoon of olive oil. Then I pour it in a bowl with a freshly boiled and halved egg, thin steak cuts I made the day before and a spring onion sliced thin and a glass of lemon and lime lemonade.

>Dinner:
I oil-fried some breaded octopus rings on a pan then left them dry off on paper while I made an onion salad to go with and had a glass of white wine with it.

Attached: song of my people.jpg (879x1024, 192.2K)

>Breakfast
Pizza
>Lunch
Pizza
>Dinner
Pizza and chicken

i don't know. because my stomach is so fucked i fill up easily. i made myself puke up what i ate every single day for months and i think it just fucked up my stomach so i cant handle a lot. i would go 3 days at a time without food, i have no idea how i was able to function. i was so fucking miserable, constantly zoned out and everything made me angry. i would just sit and stare at walls when i wasn't hungry because i couldnt do anything else. this is an illness that turns you into a zombie, you lose all personality. i want to stop trying to recover but i remember how badly ana ruined me and it takes me down a notch. diet coke keeps me going though, or i have caffeinated tea. sorry for wall of text

have you ever tried eating pasta every single day? for every meal? this sounds rough, im sorry user

bbased mikey mucumeci fan

i don't have any known medical conditions that cause this, ive had tests done on me but nothing comes back
it is likely a medical condition of some sort though, im not sure how to otherwise explain this. i sleep in the afternoon and am rather lazy though i do walk around outside a lot
>eat until you can't take another bite
ive done this so, so, so many times. and yet.

i made a mistake here im very sleep sorry,

>when i wasnt hungry

i meant when i wasnt thinking about food. and i thoight about food all the time and still do. when you're starving that's all you think about

>lunch
Tuna-don with with shirasu and salad, with water.

>dinner
Curry with ham-croquette and apple juice.

>breakfast
Cake, milk and a banana.

i made a mistake here im sorry, im sleepy.

>when i wasn’t hungry

meant to say when I wasn’t thinking about food. i think my tired brain took the topic of being hungry and completely derailed what i meant to say

My connection is so shut I went back and forth between phone and laptop and typed out the same message twice with slightly different wording fuck you .so mad. So humiliated

no i havent tried that, it sounds like it might help though. i really need to learn how to cook, i think thats one reason i havent gained much weight.
im really afraid im going to die in a few years if i keep going at this weight

have you tried changing diets to simpler carbs or different carb sources? or maybe you need extra digestion enzymes or probiotics, i remember needing enzyme syrups when i was a child.

So far, I've already had a bowl of oats with peanut butter and a banana, a tin of sardines, 4 potatoes and one avocado. Could do worse.

Breakfast buckwheat porridge, tea
Dinner buckwheat soup, tea
Evening meal buckwheat meat stew, tea

stop worrying so much, just sleep and eat till it fully satisfies you.

>saturday afternoon
Crispy salmon steak with creamy cheese sauce and taters.
>sunday morning
Müsli with chokolate bit and walnuts
>sunday afternoon
Fish soup with potatoes and carrots.

Im hungry now though and have nothing at home and am too lazy to get ready already and go to store.

White people food is terrible.

>110lb and a height of 6'2
I am so jealous...

i’m having mushroom pasta

Attached: 2438F00B-F80C-4AA9-84DB-7514F34820DA.jpg (3024x3939, 3.53M)

I was in Armenian backery this morning, have bought megrel hachapuri and adjarian hachapuri (those are Georgian cheese pies). Yesterday we had made some grilled meats at dacha.

Attached: IMG_20220725_111941.jpg (4624x2136, 1.41M)

Do people really eat different food for lunch and dinner? Like, I just cook one big meal and eat it. So I coocked garlic butter chicken and baked potatoes. I ate that for dinner and lunch. For breakfast I ate syrnik