HURR DURRR WHY DOESNF FERRIS STAY AND CONFRONT CAMERON’S ABUSIVE FATHER WITH HIM?!!!!

>HURR DURRR WHY DOESNF FERRIS STAY AND CONFRONT CAMERON’S ABUSIVE FATHER WITH HIM?!!!!

Do I really have to explain it to you all?

Ferris Bueller isn’t real!!!! He’s a hallucination in Cameron’s mind!!!!
Like Tyler from Fight Club.
He can’t physically interact with Cameron’s dad.
He was never real.

I can’t believe I have to explain something so obvious.

Attached: 0837B07B-D2C9-408B-AAC6-CB152282705E.jpg (1080x608, 92.52K)

He left because he knew Cameron needed to take responsibility on his own and not rely on him. If it wasn’t the end of senior year Ferris would’ve stuck around and smoothed things over with his charisma, but he had to let Cameron take charge of himself

Do people not really understand that Ferris was never real?

If Ferris was a figment in his imagination why did he exist out of any context involving Cameron. In my opinion, it blows the entire thing up, because no director could expect the audience to get that at that point

But Ferris is known about, perceived, and interacted with by nearly every character in the movie.

Attached: 1645384685816.png (776x352, 42.53K)

You're close but the actual truth is Cameron is actually inside in an asylum for killing his father, the entire movie is a manic-depressive schizophrenic hallucination to escape his horrible reality.

Kek

It is because Cameron doesn’t need his alter ego anymore. So Ferris disappears back into the dark corner of his mind. Until he ever needs him again.

Then why did the teacher call his name for roll when Cameron wasn't even in class that day?

They are definitely not in realty if driving backwards takes miles off the odometer

Those are just hallucinations created by Cameron. That’s how he thinks people perceive Ferris.

SeeHe didn’t.

Cameron knew it wouldn’t work. But he wanted the car to be destroyed. That is why he listened to his alternate personality that is Ferris.

>ferris bueller doesnt exist
so why did the teacher call his name in class ?

He didn’t. Cameron just imagined he did.

this is DUDE THE EDD ED AND EDDY KIDS WERE IN HECKIN' PURGATORY tier

Attached: 1633106904823.jpg (736x690, 49.14K)

No, the real story behind this scene is that Ferris was meant to help Cameron confront his dad, at least according to the script. But shooting was taking too long and Broderick had to leave early to go run over two women in Enniskillen.

Attached: 1653024075050.jpg (680x608, 81.39K)

How can Ferris confront Cameron’s dad if he isn’t real?

That Ferris ins't real is simply a common misconception due do the way the movie ended up being put together. Going back and looking at the script and what was cut it becomes very clear that Ferris Bueller is very real. Allegedly Hughes and Broderick wanted to add a scene in which Ferris beats up a man dressed as a leprechaun and screams racial slurs at him.

The leprechaun was a metaphor for Cameron inner child that was abused.

using that logic you can assume that every single movie just takes place in someone's mind and that the story never happens, even within the canon of the movie
>star wars is just a dream by Luke on Tatooine to escape his boring life
>raider of the lost ark is just Marion dreaming about going on adventure with a former romantic partner
>blade runner is just Deckard imagining he's still a cop

absolute brainlet take on stories

Does this mean that Nolan ripped off Hughs?

Yeah. And?

>Cameron? Can you hear me? Cam?

Attached: 23947.png (665x471, 174.75K)

>blade runner is just Deckard imagining he's still a cop
It's actually android Deckard imagining he's human Deckard, but it's still functionally the same.

So why can't he think how his dad would perceive Ferris