He fantasizes about performing in front of the whole school he used to attend wowing all his classmates and teachers...

>he fantasizes about performing in front of the whole school he used to attend wowing all his classmates and teachers singing his favourite song and playing an instrument he doesn't even know how to play and finally vindicating his name

>he has intricate debates with himself as the opponent on heavy philosophical and political issues, and daydreams about being fortuitously asked about his take on them on national TV and thus stun everybody

Attached: tenor.png (360x346, 141.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OkxElqZ6CGU
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

How can I fix this?

Attached: disappointed1.jpg (933x1118, 68.03K)

Fuck you OP

Attached: 1655117200784.jpg (1015x787, 194.2K)

The first scenario yes not the second. I also had fantasies of terrorist or some other threat attacking my school before me and my group of nerdy friends would save the day.

go outside, touch grass, talk to people

i do the first one but it's because i play several instruments and performed in front of my school
just never was the main act

Attached: 32D30DDA-1353-494A-99A3-573690281FFB.png (602x538, 206.75K)

Attached: yikes.jpg (225x225, 5.41K)

>he made a playlist once of different songs he fantasized about actually writing and performing as a young band with your friends in front of the school and as your own album

Cute

mindfulness

Yes. And?

Sneed

youtu.be/OkxElqZ6CGU
3:50
this is Any Forumss power fantasy

no one is that pathetic

>fantasize about getting a slightly different appearance and suddenly being a 10/10 drowning in pussy

Man... i knew that i wasnt as special as i sometimes liked to imagine i was but reading this really humbled me. Never felt more like a NPC

Heh, i used to be like that in middle school. Lately ive been practicing sales pitches by talking to myself

>pussy
ew

Attached: 6ed.gif (460x460, 669.64K)

>he fantasize about his country collapsing in a civil war and becoming a benevolent warlord who provide for his people at the cost of a small harem.

Attached: pepe30.jpg (709x595, 51.07K)

I play the guitar and have done that