Don't live your myth in Australia

Don't live your myth in Australia

We are absolutely full. Sorry!

Attached: Sydney.jpg (8688x5792, 2.82M)

I bet you aren't even sorry

No subs lol

Yes that's what would have happened if we maintained the deal with the incompetent Naval Group.

Never ever subs mdr

i svffer in sydney

Attached: 1457847219681.jpg (750x851, 225.92K)

That's not Sydney. Sydney has an opera theater

The photo is taken from the other side of the bridge. The Opera House is blocked by the building on the left.

I only know Australia as the place where Nemo gets taken to in Disney/Pixar's hit computer-animated film "Finding Nemo"

This isn't Sydney. It's a miniature model of Sydney. Here's why:

1. No opera palace

2. Look at the little playground in the middle left just under the bridge. Doesn't even look like a real place.

if i wanted to move to a city with an oppressive government populated predominately by chinese and located on an estuary i would move to shanghai

it's too late. they know.

Attached: 1632349818499.png (898x1006, 219.28K)

You don't understand how bad things really are here. Next year they're introducing mandatory Mandarin classes for all schoolchildren. You basically won't be able to graduate school without knowing a baseline level of it, just like with English/Maths etc now. Don't ever come to Australia it's a nightmare.

Why tf is that allowed? It's already bad enough that the airport has Chinese shit letters

Don't worry. I don't ever intend to step foot or spend one shekel in that ninny kingdom. Not after what we've all seen with the CHYna virus lockdowns, mask, and clotshot madness. No thank you!

TIL that worst horror for the Anglo is to learn a second language.

>fight the japs because you thought they were going to invade your country
>inadverdently save chinks because japs were culling them otherwise
>turns out japs didn't want to come to Aus but chinks do and chinks are much worse culturally
lol.

>Next year they're introducing mandatory Mandarin classes for all schoolchildren.
what?

I don't believe you're full

Attached: Figure-3-2-Australia-population-density-map-number-of-people-per-square-kilometre.png (850x869, 76.36K)

Attached: Helmet_.jpg (540x814, 97.55K)

It's an uninhabitable desert land. We already get 76% of our water from desalination plants because of how dry the continent is. Truth is we've overstretched the capacity of how many people it can hold by a lot already. Australia is nothing but an impending disaster.

australians should turn into to a water conservation society

Tasmania: we literally so not have the space to build more houses and our infrastructure is looking like a fat person on a tight rope
Tasmania government: more Chinese, more Chinese!