What's his problem

what's his problem

Attached: tom.webm (640x512, 2.81M)

Why did that man do that to poor Tom?

Quick rundown on what's going on here?

Someone teased Tom Cruise at a party and he tried to get her back but fell on his face. But he's laughing it off and everyone seems chill so I don't know why this thread keeps getting reposted. Probably scientologist shills or something that have reviewed this webm as being safely vulnerable for him, like he lost but he doesn't lose face. So they post it along with all the other Tom Cruise spam.

why is he so slippery

>her

He practices with GSP

this aint really tom cruise

>168395530

Is it me or does he get shorter as the webm plays?

Attached: lol mel.jpg (634x815, 119.94K)

He's literally in the gif.

scientology pls

um, cruisesister....

I'm pretty sure that's not Tom Cruise, looks like a cosplay party and no searches on the web pull this video up.

Furthermore, it's a pretty humiliating video if so, to have all that money and fame and get completely manhandled by someone else is pretty sad. Even more pathetic that he couldn't fight back and defend himself.

Tom took her penis up his ass shortly after this video

bro theyre having fun at a party. tom cruise or not. relax

>cosplay party

It doesn't matter. It's spam regardless.

He lost an inch or two after running into the fence

Nah, if that happens to you at a party you are completely a joke to everybody there and laughed at.

If someone is comfortable enough to kick your legs to have you fall flat on your face you're not taken seriously.

Insider here, this is absolutely a real video of Cruise. His PR reps have been working overtime to cover this and the embarrassing scene with princess Kate.

It's a fucking costume party
You think Tom Cruise goes around dressed as his own characters? That alone would be WAY more sad and pathetic than this gif.

Now I know what people mean when they say
I bet you're fun at parties