Test your English skills right here and now by taking this vocabulary test! Both ESLs and native English speakers are...

Test your English skills right here and now by taking this vocabulary test! Both ESLs and native English speakers are welcome. The test takes 2-3 minutes to complete. Pic are my results.
preply.com/en/learn/english/test-your-vocab

Attached: vocab.png (693x386, 27.43K)

Attached: Screenshot_20220724-210210-671.png (1080x934, 69.62K)

IT'S OVER

Attached: Näyttökuva 2022-7-25 kello 5.06.36.png (1106x588, 78.21K)

>below average
over

Attached: Screenshot_20220725-030736_Free Adblocker Browser.jpg (720x599, 52.53K)

Britishchads yet again stand above usvirgins. How will Americans ever recover?

Its not too hard to outsmart a guy with a texas highschool education to be fair. I'm not a good representation

Don't belittle yourself user. You have the whole world in front of you. If you just read more books you will overtake the Brit easily

Attached: 437-4370721_61-kb-png-pepe-giving-thumbs-up-transparent.jpg (840x709, 165.39K)

:)

>24500

Half of the words on the last page are literally French. Glad I speak it.

I've probably wrongly defined some words (definitely no more than 10, but still). I think if I was a bit more self-critical I might've gotten a couple thousand less.

Attached: file.png (351x232, 13.56K)

>34900
It's over...

Attached: LITERALLY ME.png (388x368, 80.47K)

Used to be more of an avid reader, kind of rusty when it comes to the more schizo words

Attached: Screenshot_20220725-032118.jpg (1080x916, 100.09K)

A lot of the time Slavs tend to confuse they know what the word means and there is no failsafe for that on the website, I think more accurate results would be produced by a test in word to picture matching format, kind of like what Google has for some of their vocabulary improvement widgets.

>Test your English skills right here
I don't know english. How can I solve the test in this case? I am retarded one. What is the test about? I don't want to pass the covid tests online. I have a protection against the english grammar too, so my test results are 0. Where can I take a paper with it? Can it be considered like IELTS results?

playing some text games helped me with some

Attached: 20220724-23244.jpg (714x567, 99.95K)

26400, the average person is a drooling uneducated moron so there's no way they know 27000 words. i had to stretch hard for some words that i had literally only seen in a single context, like estivation or prurient

>A lot of the time Slavs tend to confuse they know what the word means
I'm not sure what exactly you mean here. Do you mean that some English words may look like certain words in slavic languages, but mean completely different things? Well, i guess it's on the person taking the test to not click on words they only know from their native lang.
>in word to picture matching format
How would it work with more abstract concepts and verbs, then? I guess it's possible to implement it, but pictures for some words would be vague and ambiguous
>no fun allowed
Just relax and take a funny test, it's not an IELTS exam

>29600
not bad I guess

It's a bullshit advertising strategy anyway.

Dope

Attached: Screenshot_20220724-223641_Edge.jpg (1440x1308, 256.27K)

>Just relax and take a funny test, it's not an IELTS exam
But to test thouthands of words is about a long time. It will take more, than 2 minutes.

I don't really know how it works, but i guess they find out the very rough, approximate size of your vocab with the first step and narrow it down with the second one. But you're clearly trolling so i don't really know why i write this. I guess i'm just bored

Got 23500

>I'm not sure what exactly you mean here
People tend to tick whatever words they find familiar ignoring the instructions. It's a somewhat useful tool for self assessment, but I wouldn't compare the results unless you're measuring people's confidence in their English, my anecdotal experience suggests that the less you know about a word the easier It is to tick the box.
>How would it work for abstract concepts?
Either paraphrasing or straight up dictionary definition matching( it would be interesting to test multiple definitions of the word as separate boxes and see how many people that ticked the word in the beginning know all\most of it's definitions).

I have this. It looks like I never will have a vocabulary with pictures for schoolmates, I will start to review a stone aged monuscripts from ancient empires first, these pictures I will post on Any Forums after instead of words.

Attached: Screenshot_20220725_054118.jpg (720x657, 61.7K)