Do men have high testosterone levels in your country?

Do men have high testosterone levels in your country?

Attached: testosterone by ethnic group.jpg (406x425, 61.74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9y_UDdp7oyY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i do not

So Changs actually have high T level.

>Egyptians
On another note how come indians are the weakest, most unathletic and dyel ethnicity of all time

Attached: big boi.jpg (612x900, 92.42K)

The average Indian teenager is easily stronger and more violent than the average (white) american teenager. You seriously need to go outside lmao

testosterone levels cause aggression and we are always willing to beat people to death
same in China if you've seen the videos

Yea, I think that explains a lot of the violent tendencies.

And that's with the current levels of dogshit nutrition levels in our country. Imagine the fucking chapris and the shit they'll get to when nutrition levels go up and everyone gets jacked.

>Americans and Euros need blacks to play their sports and win medals for them
>call other people unathletic
Lmao

when i go outside, all the Indian teenagers look like skinny little dorks who could get beat up by a woman.

this.
I visited india last May and holy shit I can already see the urbanites benefitting from western style nutrition and medical care. The average teenager was 5'9-5'10 easily. Even the girls were like 5'7 minimum which was kinda scary

Good morning sir

I score 1350 ng/dl. But I remember reading that free test is more important than total.

What happens in Egypt?

seems wrong. that would mean you have 1,350,000 pg/dL which makes you a gigachad.

And all the white teenagers look like rotund blobs with tits bigger than women

Unironically, it's because of a poor diet of carbs and fats and lack of activity. I'm 5'7.5 and my brother is 6'1.5 while our dad is 5'10 which was tall for his generation. We both grew up in the UK but our diet at home was purely vegetarian while growing up. I also had severe sleeping problems from 16 onwards and never got a growth spurt after 15.
My cousins back in India are all taller than me. One is 5'8 and the rest are 5'10-6'2. The difference is staggering. My one cousin who is active and ate some goddamn protein sometimes was 5'11 at 14 while his dad is 5'5.
The difference in height between my generation and the previous one is insane. The problem is that most people are vegetarian and so they get very little protein on top of an already horrible diet.

so test is inverse to manliness

The issues with Indian diets is slathering so much butter on everything or eating greens in ways that kill their nutritious value.

>which makes you a gigachad.
I don't care about those faggot labels.

Attached: test.png (1260x38, 5.87K)

Yo don't T-rage on us.

I'm the calmest person you can meet. I don't give a shit about anything and treat people like air.

that's not what we're talking about, though. you actually think that Indian teenagers look strong? could you make it any more obvious that you are an Indian teenager?

this. Whenever I go visit India I am easily the tallest one. And this is taking into the account the fact that I was a picky eater growing up. But my cousins were not.

my younger cousins are taller than their parents probably because they eat more nutritious food and aren't malnourished half of their childhood.

White teenagers certainly don't. If anything Indians and whites are around the same height, body type, and build. I personally dont have the typical skinny-fat body type that every american guy seems to have but most do

I mean, I am black and pretty athletic. You're preaching to the choir lol.
Eh, two different things here. I've definitely noticed Indians are getting tall. They will be the tallest people outside of Europe if they're not already.
But they are still weak and lanky as all get out, and I'm talking about the ones who grew up on western diets. Literally never seen a swole indian at my gym.

i have plastic in my blood

youtube.com/watch?v=9y_UDdp7oyY

Indians seem to eat unhealthy amounts of carbs, vegan goyslop mixed with litres of vegetable oils. That's not a diet for optimal test levels.

Attached: maxresdefault (3).jpg (1280x720, 114.26K)

i see strong looking white teenagers pretty frequently. Indians though, it's pretty obvious that all of you would rather sit at home studying programming.

The ones in India with access to proper nutrition? Absolutely, weight lifting is becoming huge with the young men. Even the poorer kids wrestle all the time. Indians have begun eating meat as well, even Brahmins. My younger cousins in India are massive. In America? Generally no, Indian kids are all rail thin and too over worked by their parents too play baseball or whatever. That too, is beginning to change due to pressure to become fit coming in from India.

LMAO nigga what, they’re all like at least 5-6 inches shorter than me and very pudgy

Why the fuck are Egyptians roided out?

>the average poor Indian kid with no access to a Western diet is smaller than an American
Not surprising. But what does that have to do with aggression. There are fucking religous riots in India with swords and fire every other week

>says you need to go outside
>oh actually i meant travel 10,000 miles away to a different continent
you're packed full with bullshit. Americans are stronger than you.