When did you grow out of your anti-Israel phase?

When did you grow out of your anti-Israel phase?

Attached: 1639636077787.jpg (1831x1558, 1.28M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iEvW1ivQ9tk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kinda recently actually

I never hated the Jews I just thought the meme was funny

When I did more research into Hamas

I used to not understand jew hate as a teenager on Any Forums, they just seemed like a white-ish religious group so I never hated.
It wasn't until I read about their actions and the early life section of the most ghoulish and perverted people that I found out that there was a reason jews were kicked out of every country they ever inhabited.

never had one
always loved my country

Attached: 1655212646397.jpg (1440x963, 230.47K)

I couldn't resist abi's massive tits

Attached: 1658575659947529.jpg (2896x2896, 346.93K)

Those jew soldiers are wearing diapers btw
youtube.com/watch?v=iEvW1ivQ9tk

Unironically in 2021, when Hamas started firing rockets at Israel and western journalists somehow found a way to still paint Gaza as the victim

When I met Shakar, he just too cute.

Attached: 59C3484E-0D41-4F0D-98E9-2F1DF29333B0.jpg (3008x4000, 1.24M)

I have real reasons to hate jews. Specially when discover that one of them destroy the Selknam tribe.

It isn't "your" country. Its Palestinian country.

Western journalists do the exact opposite retard. They suck israeli dick and ignore the fact that they white phosphorus bomb palestinian children because Western media is owned by 9 major corporate conglomerates ran by Jews who are pro Israel.

Attached: 1658111736668307.png (500x323, 106.14K)

>attack a mosque
>wtf why are they firing rockets at us now?
kys

كس ام الفلسطيز.
اليهود اسياد العالم و العرب جرب

How can you hate something that isn't real?

lmao fuck off moron. Western journalists point their cameras at destroyed Hamas headquarters and tell their audience they should weep. Zero words for the Israeli kids under the rockets
>Start riots
>Police suppress riots
>Terrorist group that has no sovereignity over city starts firing rockets at residential areas
What a fucking retarded post. Good thing fate had you already punished by being South American

>someone throws a rock
>jews send a whole army to attack a different group of people

>le harmless rocks of peace
Hey, Gandhi, has your genius head ever been hit by a flying rock? I can assure you it isn't fun and you definitely need riot police to suppress these riots.
Anyway I'm going to bed, fuck you and that other leftist australian cunt, curse his entire bloodline of failed british criminals

Attached: F220417YS60-640x400.jpg (640x400, 83.72K)

When i realized this beautiful dream

Empire of Canaan

Demonym: Canaanite

Official languages: Aramaic, Hebrew

Banned languages: ARABIC, PERSIAN, RUSSIAN, KURDISH

Capital city: Damascus

Government: unitary one-party fascist state under totalitarian dictatorship

Religous groups: canaanite paganists jews sunnis alawites ismaelis jafarais druze maronites orthodox (greek christians are racially greeks like nancy ajram so they need to gtfo back to their hellenic shithole)

Regions: Syria, Lebanon, Jordan, Palestine, Israel, sinai, north arabia, cilicia, cyprus, malta, western coastal north africa

Only those of semitic blood shud be granted fully canaanite citizenship

Turkmen circassian armenian are anatolians so shud be kicked back to their caucas shithole

K*rds and ar*pes and n*froids shud be wiped out or be enslaved , assyrians are honorary semites so they shud be able to apply for honorary canaanite citizenship

Attached: ammyjh752kn81.jpg (640x313, 49.7K)

Is Shahar a narcissist?