International Milk drinkers

The world divider isn't between east and west or right-wing or left-wing.
It's between the lactose tolerant (Alpha) and the lactose intolerant (Beta)
Imagine being so pathetic that your body can't handle a little bit of water, fat, and sugar

Attached: map-of-Global-Lactose-Intolerance-3708526150.png (754x420, 55.84K)

My mother is lactose intolerant but I'm not. What does it mean

>tfw brown but also lactose tolerant

Incoming asian/brown user claiming they lactose tolerant

Do you guys die if you drink milk or what happens?

? Bullshit

Tell me about Niger, why do they drink the milk?

I wanna try unpasteurized milk one day but I think if you grew up on processed BS then you can't tolerate it.

Niger

We consume a shit tons of milk here daily what the hell is lactose intolerance supposed to be?

It means that you can drink from her titty but she can not

Milk is tasty and good for the skin.

yes, diary products are considered regulated materials, they're actually used in assassination plots, pretty dangerous stuff

You can unironically do that with peanuts

For every 10 Brazilians, 7 have the intolerance
It is estimated that intolerance may be part of the daily life of 70% of Brazilians, but approximately 60% of these people do not even know it. Most have the late form of the condition, which occurs after age four, however only 10% to 15% have symptoms.

Attached: 6CBE840A-6E83-4097-9439-1AEBDA90B607.jpg (724x817, 321.4K)

lactose is 10 times more poisonous than cyanide if you have intolerance everyone knows this

i am not lactose intolerant

I love milk.

Attached: peepoplantsit.jpg (1235x843, 86.18K)

Milk here is consumed daily as part of breakfast and I've never met a single lactose intolerant person.
I'm starting to think most of these maps are bullshit.

>however only 10% to 15% have symptoms
so... the rest isn't lactose intolerant

Lactose intolerance is most common in people of East Asian descent, with 70 to 100 percent of people affected in these communities. Lactose intolerance is also very common in people of West African, Arab, Jewish, Greek, and Italian descent, while only about 5 percent of people of Northern European descent are lactose intolerant.[19]

horrible map. It only measures the frequency of one lactose gene and ignores the others that exist in asia and east africa. next!

what ethnicity?

>is lactose intolerant
>doesnt have symptoms
how does it work?

I've noticed that non-anglo countries, even places like German, people can go ages without having milk. While here if you don't have milk all you're thinking about is when you will next get milk

Wtf is this BS
Arab bedouins basically lived on camel and sheep's milk there werent much food around but that

bet your milk contains lactase, many lactose intolerant countries add it because your bodies can't produce like lactose tolarant people can.
If you drank milk without it, you'd probably shit yourself pretty quickly. I have a Thai friend who can't eat the ice cream here without shitting himself but they use lactose free in his home country

It's a spectrum, plenty of lactose intolerant people can eat some dairy but there's always a limit they hit when symptoms start to show

Stop telling me I can’t drink milk.
I drink milk

Attached: 3D2FB4AD-3A37-4036-BCE9-31CBDE9D0AE2.jpg (612x459, 66.42K)

That would imply we don't have access to raw milk directly from the farmers. Anyway the dairy industry marks the lactose free milk, which is different from normal milk we can buy.
I always assume the "intolerance" only kicks in after you drink 2litres of it daily or something.

store milk is disgusting
if you don't drink natural fat milk fresh from the cow tit you're not alpha

Both asian and brown. I'm lactose tolerant