How do they do it Any Forums? How can Chinese go whole day without using bathroom?

How do they do it Any Forums? How can Chinese go whole day without using bathroom?

Attached: China bathroom.png (778x625, 271.66K)

Unironically my ex boss had one of the middle managers talk to me because I was using the bathroom too many times and said I'm entitled to go once every two hours

Chinese are meatbots.

t. Zhang

It's insane that there are jobs with no natural breaks. I used to work in a warehouse and we can go to the toilet but there was work to do all day long without pause

I had a job like that, I suddenly became lactose intolerant and couldn't get off the toilet all day and got canned

Attached: smell check nigger.png (408x464, 240.33K)

I needed to go like 5 times per day for all the tea breaks I had at work but now I'm neet

Attached: FKEcuiDXEAQ1mQS.jpg (780x1016, 102.1K)

That's what a lot of shitty jobs are like
I used to do 12 hours as a manager for a store and I was told I could use the employee bathroom downstairs if I needed to go
Except the shop had to be opened at all times as I later found out

Americans think having frequent alternation between diarrhea or constipation is completely normal when with their low fiber diet, prescription drug that impede digestion and high rates of food intoxication levels.

If you have a normal fiber-rich diet, coupled with normal physical activity and no prescription drugs then pooping more than once a day is abnormal.

God I'm so fucking glad I don't have to do retail/food service jobs anymore. Nobody deserves that hell, especially the young people working it.

lmao it's not ADA compliant and illegal

I only go once a day but it's still funny how Chinese are defending having to pay to use a bathroom at work

Lol you're wrong. A man should be taking 2~3 massive shits a day

7 out of 10 Times my shit is odorless, i even asked family and friends to take a sniff without me flushing, so that they believed me.

Are you even a manager if you're the only employee?

>i even asked family and friends to take a sniff without me flushing, so that they believed me.
7/10, I would have raised it to 10 if you asked them to take a picture too.

Attached: 1650300508245.png (224x225, 7.49K)

it's just snacking that causes people to shit a lot. they force their digestive tract to work 24/7 so it's always pushing something out every few hours.

Dumbfuck low test germ thinks taking more than one shoit a day is abnormal

Attached: 1650681171417.png (327x316, 174.81K)

How do you not shit at least twice a day if you're eating three meals

I have diarrhea I shit like 4 times today

you're not supposed to eat 3, you're supposed to eat 2 meals with a lunch. lunch implies something light, like those bags of peanuts you can buy at the checkout lane.

Not really yeah but I was 24 then and I was embarrassed to be waging a somewhat dead end job at my then age so I just told everyone I was the manager and got into the habit of it

This is where I would be starting shitting on the company floor, mart sharter style.
>...What??? I'm not using the bathroom more than allowed, right!