Snow but not that white

At this point it feels like Disney is trying to manufacture some sort of outrage or backlash with these pointless remakes and their beyond ugly casts

Attached: 20220522_121754.jpg (962x1443, 403.36K)

its almost as if theyre hoarding money for some upcmong crisis or something and are willing to tarnish their reputation and company for money for the upcoming government

Do any of these niggerfied movies even get released? I remember hearing about a black Little Mermaid but that was a couple years ago.

>guy is named jack black
>he's not actually black
what an outrage

No
You are just a racist and a white supremacist
Normal people literally don't care at all

Honestly this, I don't even remember the last time I cared about a disneed movie.

actress isn't black, retard

Why can't I make a movie about snow white in a similar dress?
Disney doesn't own Snow White or the colors blue and yellow.

Snow nigga

Kikes always change their names to misrepresent themselves though.

Disney just hates white people at this point

No ones going to care about this because she’s a sexy petite little number who made Oscar waves this year.

Now the Little Mermaid, I think will upset some people.

that movie is still being filmed afaik
>skin white as snow and lips bright red like blood
reminder that when gal gadot looks in the mirror and asks who's the prettiest of them all it will show pic related

Attached: Snow-White-Remake.jpg (900x542, 175.25K)

isnt this the third version of snow white in 10 years?
who cares.
you alt right faggots can rent a fighting pit with the justice warriors and kill each other there.

they definitely are. They're probably hoping they can spin some sort of narrative similar to ghostbusters 2016 about how "incels don't want you to see this movie" in the hope that a bunch of sexless feminists will go see it.

this nigga is stuck in 2016 lmao

Snow White was given that name specifically because of her pale white skin though

Disney is a global company and whites are less than 5% of the world, is nothing personal is just good bussiness

why are chuds offended by anything?

I don't even care anymore bros, I just want a mutt gf so bad. I want to take advantage of arbitrage just being a white guy over 6ft2 and have low maintenance brown gf

What would you have us do, burn down our own neighborhoods?

have you ever been to disney worldw it's nothing but crackers, the only brown people there are the poor bastards inside the costumes boiling alive