How many countries have you visited? Less than five for me

How many countries have you visited? Less than five for me.

Attached: 1655667231328.png (410x389, 143.13K)

actually rare

zero and i plan to keep it that way for the near future.

Only argentina

Just Canada and Guatemala.

I've been to Canada, U.S, Indonesia and Vanuatu

I’ve visited a lot of countries actually. I’ve visited America (I’m American), Canada, England, Paris, Germany, Hawaii, and Bahamas

none

13. No more on the list

Bosnia, Serbia, Slovenia, Italy, Vatican. Spain, France, Monaco

Canada
Mexico
China
Hong Kong*

Turkey
Kyrgyzstan
Uzbekistan
Russia
Hong Kong

UK, USA, Spain, France, Netherlands, Italy, New Zealand, Australia, Thailand, Iceland, Jamaica, Mexico, Canary Islands

These are all my countries. I want to go to Japan, Korea or Germany next.

Attached: visited.png (921x581, 275.13K)

>Thailand
how many hookers have you fucked? any ladyboys?

37 countries.

US (AZ, CA, IL, MI, NY, FL, NV, OH)
Greece
Germany
Belgium
Luxembourg
Vatican
Italy
France
UK
Netherlands
China
South Korea
Hong Kong
Macau

Switzerland, Portugal and Spain are on the shortlist as a next visit but I'm poor as fuck right now

none

What were you doing in Illinois? I thought all Europeans were afraid of Chicago because muh gangs and muh dangerous

>t. Chicagofag

zero

i studied in michigan for a semester, and the bus tickets from a2 to chicago were super cheap

chicago felt much safer than nyc. basically zero homeless people comapred to nyc (where i got attacked by a druggie with one eye) and it was so much cleaner too, it was pretty strange that chicago didn't smell like piss and shit everywhere (admittedly some places did smell a bit). it didnt feel dangerous at all desu

the only thing that i have to complain about is how lame the bean is, i dont know why there are so many tourists visiting the bean
it's literally just a reflective bean

oh, and ice skating at the maggie daley park is something that i'll never forget. there's something supercomfy about ice skating next to gigantic skyscrapers in the winter

Attached: 1629375763643.png (1394x931, 2.08M)