So this is why Amerimutts seethe when they see Mexicans here

So this is why Amerimutts seethe when they see Mexicans here

Attached: 7e0.png (1666x952, 333.75K)

>dios mio ese. your hair isnt pitch black. that means you are blond hombre!

>thread insulting Americans for not being white enough
Why is blatant racism and white supremacy allowed?

good joke, op

Attached: !!!!.png (381x400, 34.57K)

That's nice nazi incel chud copeposter
ok nazi incel chud copeposterr

Attached: 1658505898066153.png (892x650, 716.04K)

Based and brown hair, green eyed Atlantid phenotype pilled.

Attached: 1647445833696.jpg (3840x2160, 386.62K)

never seen a blonde person speaking Spanish in the 32 years that i've been alive.

this, the studies probably use different definitions of blonde anyways

Memes aside I had a few blonde friends growing up. But of course they are still a minority compared to the rest of population.

>28% of Mexicans are light eyed
AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

HA

HAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHHAHAhafhbawhrfbWHABHAHBAWHAHAHAHHAb fhawbHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

*inhales*
HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

divide that number by about 70

>t. lives in arizona around ch*canos and been to mexico multiple times, including the "white" "northern" mexican part

me neither except one girl from spain

no you fucking did not pedro unless you're from some extreme minority top 1% area in cdmx or jalisco or something

even then - green eyes maybe, blonde hair? no.

i will literally paypal you 50 US dollars if you can show me a SINGLE screenshot of actual blonde haired mexicans in decent numbers in a classroom in mexico.

fucking pakistanis are literally more white than you guys

Envy, Mexicans are liked by everyone while Americans are universally hated

I did you cunt, they arent rare as you would think.

Same. I went to a private school and there were 2. I have no contact with them now. I also remember there was a paraguayan girl that looked korean. Fucking crazy.

>Mexicans are liked

show me ONE picture of a mexican classroom with actual blonde people and i will LITERALLY paypal you $50 usd right after

>most violent cartel filled shithole in the world
people only like mexico because they have no idea what its really like, all they know is le tacos and le mariachi

>ITT

Attached: 390.jpg (680x571, 65.87K)

doesn't mean anything given the immigrants you get but yeah, stuff like this will be self-reported so it's worthless.

holy shit these "american mutt" images are getting kinda scary

4%? so a blonde person is as rare there as a ginger here?
doesn't seem right

but you would think even the wealthier tourist types would have a couple of blondes among them, if they really do make up 18% of the country.