BASED

I drink the exact same thing

Attached: SmartSelect_20220522-190422_Chrome.jpg (1432x1328, 581.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=what are energy supplements
twitter.com/AnonBabble

amber shits on beds and johnny drinks his own piss

who is really the villian

They're both wretched people. True dregs of society. The fact one of them is worshipped this much is pretty disturbing.

>SmartSelect_20220522-190422_Chrome.jpg
go back fagboy

he's not worshipped, Amber is just despised in comparison, because of her clearly false and slanderous allegations.

le enlightened centrist

name one thing johnny did wrong

A mega fiji?

its rum

He led an amoral drug-fuelled sex-crazed life and is now paying the consequences of his wicked ways. He turned away from the righteous path long ago.

why not just eat nutrient rich foods?

>one

This. Depp simps are disgusting.

One of them has created art
the other has not

artists are allowed to be degenerate drug addicts.

>vitamin and energy supplement
Nah, its some of that powdered flavored shit they convince people to buy to add some taste to fucking water

No need to lie and imply its more than it is

turdtards actually think he snuck in rum?

what the fuck are energy supplements??

maybe they're not allowed to bring food in

google.com/search?q=what are energy supplements

It's a case of lesser of two evils, fag.
Pick a side, it's what a good boy would do.

>it was a Tuesday and Johnny came running at me screaming saying I’ve used the last of the coke he grabs me by the throat lifts me up and drops me into a boiling hot bath of liquid marshmallow it burned me something awful and I remember the sweet smell of fluffy marshmallows burning my eyes and he’s laughing like a maniac at me as I scream and flail around in this molten bath tub
>and then he goes all sweeney Todd asking me how aboutta shave?
>and he begins to scalp me, he’s scalping me!
>and I can’t remember how it ended but I woke up the next day and applied my makeup and went to Kim Kardashians birthday event with Johnny as if nothing had happened to protect him.

Attached: E43EF0C5-62FC-452D-9175-FDE259E6E014.jpg (1600x1600, 200.31K)

>sex-crazed
I'm pretty sure he was too busy nodding out on pills to be having indiscriminate sex

They're both libshits you moron.

It was hilarious watching her make shit up in real time on the stand. It was hilarious watching her try to act. The best part was her constantly looking at the jury as she did it, hoping they'll believe her bullshit and save her from having to write him a fat check for 50 million.

everyone in hollywood is if they want to keep their career

should have decked amber so she would never talk again

He got old. Take note, kids.

His movies are shit outside of a few Pirates flicks which need a very loose definition of art to be considered. What you've offered is a druggie cope.

>chuds simping for a guy who wanted their god emperor assassinated
lol this case is pretty funny