Can Asian People Drink Milk?

I heard that 99% of them are lactose intolerant and shit themselves when they come into contact with milk.

So no milk in coffee? No pizza? No ice cream? No cheese? No yoghurt?

Sounds boring.

Attached: chinese_man_wants_white_german_milk.webm (540x960, 2.99M)

She's cute.

I can drink milk straight out from the carton, raw and pasteurized. Never felt funny in my stomach.

What is lactose intolerant why I have never heard of it in middle east or africa is this some western gay shit

Without makeup she looks average IMO and easily below average if she didn't have feminine hair and clothes. You can see a few frames of her facial shape.

You're not Asian

I guess I agree that genetically she's nothing standout, but the average early 20s white woman SHOULD be cute. They're in their fuckin' prime. Style yourself correctly (read: feminine) and embrace living life on recruit difficulty.
It's good to see a girl who didn't fall for ugly feminist meme.

Neither are you

VGH

Attached: 67C6F456-4271-42F4-90D6-B2D1BE5E833B.jpg (1088x1938, 1.23M)

Same, my brother.

Attached: WIN_20220724_14_34_32_Pro.jpg (1280x720, 151.08K)

not asian

>Asians taking the best looking angloids
It's over.

Yes.
I always give euros a slight pass on their teeth. I know nobody's on USA's level.

Attached: tradwife.png (538x868, 568.07K)

This leafchink has been living through the same three or four couples where a bugman found an old or mentally ill white woman for years now, quite sad really immigration is an evil

Steppe nomad genes, most east asian have rice farmer genes

The fuck is you on about, everyone who is young wants to be American af including really bright teeth. She is also flat as a board.

I only know one asian and he can.

>everyone (non-american) wants really bright teeth
News to me. All I ever read on /fa/ is people coping by saying "normal teeth" look better.

>flat as a board
Again, european. Maybe I just don't have as high expectations for them as I should.

Attached: .jpg (550x382, 63.73K)

Same feel

Attached: british teeth.jpg (576x712, 70.38K)

Yes, we can drink milk
>t.Vietnamese
very cute

I can drink it just fine.

lactose intolerance is a gradient it's not a binary thing

>TFW brits bully me for having teeth to white

Attached: 7B1C8608-9D63-4EE3-A845-E2F93189E38C.png (1524x720, 373.52K)

This is why you're virgin

Your approach is futile. I will never have sex with a mexican.

disgusting yellow teeth