What's the opinion of the general american population on gun control...

What's the opinion of the general american population on gun control? Media portrays americans as insane gun-touting hicks who oppose every form of gun control, but I'd imagine americans have a more nuanced approach to the subject.

Attached: mass shootings.png (617x648, 463.49K)

>Media portrays americans as insane gun-touting hicks who oppose every form of gun control
Yes, and?

Attached: IMG_4792.jpg (1600x1200, 959.83K)

We all love guns, some just favor more gun control. I am a Democratic, it's one thing republicans and us agree on. Guns will be here forever. If someone doesn't like it they can come try to get our guns. America!

Attached: 1653245999546.jpg (1052x1236, 384.82K)

I think if you look at it in terms of raw numbers nationally, the majority want more of it but if you look at it on the state level it varies quite a bit. I also think it's inevitable that as the older generations die off we'll imitate what Australia did.

they just need to make it harder for

True answer is that nobody has an answer, and anybody but the most hardcore right winger wants a real solution.
Few want gun rights restricted, and even fewer have a solid potential solution outside of doing just that.

>What's the opinion of the general american population on gun control?
A solid majority Americans support stronger gun control. Not that MAGA cares about the majority of Americans.

>Media portrays
Tell that to the GOP since they are always screeching how media is "biased against them". Rather the media gives them too much credit.

Attached: 1000.jpg (519x1000, 101.8K)

Full autos are very hard to get: no one makes them for civilians (it's illegal), you can't make one yourself (illegal too) and there are so few of them going around that they're very expensive.
Also I think that full autos have almost never been used in crimes, like mabye once. But yeah it's not like guns should be sold to the mentally ill and children

>and it should be extremely hard to buy automatic weapons
it is lmao you tard

They will run people over with cars or stab them instead.

>insane gun-touting hicks
fucking based.

Attached: Kaitlin20Bennet_1526488292699.jpg_42770285_ver1.0.jpg (1366x2048, 359.34K)

Do you know what she did and will never be left alone for?

don't care didn't ask

Attached: 747.jpg (1024x1200, 77.78K)

SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Why do lolberterians always turn fascist?

Ok sorry then

Most of those mass shootings were gangland shootings with illegal guns. Gun control would not have prevented them.

they eventually end up realizing only the superior huwite race is able to achieve such a burdensome ideology and most of the time it doesn't work as a societal movement due to its stoic, individualist nature.

Attached: Kaitlin-Bennett-2.jpg (750x400, 94.91K)

Guns aren't the problem. Gun culture is. It's crazy to give a 18yo kid a shotgun or a freaking rifle. Most 18 years old kids don't have enough maturity to carry a deadly weapon.

Brazil gun laws are shit. But you have to be at least 25 to buy a gun and have a stable job which I think is reasonable.

And there's more. 50 years ago you would have 5 choices: pistol, revolver, shotgun, rifle and carbine. Now there's like rainbow colored guns, glocks with models ranging from 001 to 999, dozen calibers, multiple brands of AR-15s. Guns aren't self defense tools anymore. They've become a fetish.

Niggers and spics shouldn't be allowed to own weapons, but they don't obey any laws anyway so nothing can be done.
The government and its media are agitating for disarmament because they don't understand why we haven't shot them for destroying the country yet, and they're terrified.
>Most 18 years old kids don't have enough maturity to carry a deadly weapon
Only non-whites. We've never had a problem with pervasive gun violence or violent crime of any type in white areas, sometimes unfortunate things happened anyway, but that's just part of life and not worth stripping rights over. We absolutely do have problems caused by niggers with guns, but to solve that we need to get rid of the things using the guns to shoot each other for crack cocaine, not the inanimate metal.

Attached: 1654717401855.png (1281x728, 353.27K)

where's the shitstain on her brapper?

that's called freedom bucket you libtard