Im losing the will to live in my country

Im losing the will to live in my country

Do you know this feeling?

Attached: 1637743106330.png (1424x864, 361.64K)

Can relate. I just need to finish a few books then the it's done

i told you: marry a middle-aged american woman

yup and i don't know how to cope besides scrolling

>Do you know this feeling?
no because as far back as I can remember I have never been interested in living or not living
it's all always been grey to me

yes, but im coping with video games

Attached: 1656708993306.jpg (1992x1782, 951.76K)

No. My life has been a series of disappointments but i am still happy. I am, to put it simply - built different.

British license plates are the greatest example of how the modern UK has completely abandoned its care for aesthetics

Attached: 2H1E6MF (1).png (982x726, 662.95K)

Yep.

Attached: berlin suffering.png (997x660, 1.21M)

My brother

Nope

Oi m8 i think they look bloody brilliant.
Right bit o' black and tan right there

Yes. All my friends are leaving and I feel like a loser because I don't have any valuable skills to find a job abroad.

germany/uk?

What?

Berlin is SOVL, there is absolutely no comparison possible here

sorrym the primary destinations for your friends' migration, germany and uk?

Own a 3 bed house in pic related

Wife, dog, daughter

comfy life occasionally flying all over the world for work (maybe off to singapore next week for a few days)

got the best of both worlds, comfy home life and adventure all over

uk can be the best place to live if you avoid the big cities (but I'm only 30mins train from the big city for wild nights out with the lads)

Attached: town.jpg (2400x1350, 587.14K)

One of my friends moved to London a few years ago. Another(the girl that I had a crush on for more than 10 years) is moving to Finland.

Thankfully I """"""work""""""" from home and live far away from any (((((city)))))

See you in Sweden brother :)

Nah, I will die here because I'm a 30 yo failure who can't even get a proper career.

Nah, not really. Im fine.

every individual decision can either be coloured by that opinion, or a bit of resilience and optimism. have the sense of entitlement and self-appreciation to demand better. trust me on this because I've stagnated (and shatpost on Any Forums) because of it. don't count yourself out

no
just move here like your boomers do lol
thats rough buddy

I'd take my horrible life over yours any day of the week lad.

Much more literary merit in having a shit unsatisfying life than a pseudo successful one.
I gp tjrough periods of only eating once a day a d sleeping on the floor and those are the best times in my life

Thank you, that is a good advice. I hope I'm not too old to achieve something yet.
The funny thing is that I'm still doing better than most people. I own some property, have a relatively good job, which pays well(1800$ is better than average here) and there is no one to control how and when I'm working. But despite all that I still compare myself to those who are doing better than me, and it fills me with crippling sense of jealousy and anger.

all the best user