You must move to a Latino country. If you already live in one, you must move to a different one. What's your choice?

You must move to a Latino country. If you already live in one, you must move to a different one. What's your choice?

Attached: Latin America How do I map.png (909x947, 85.28K)

Other urls found in this thread:

data.worldbank.org/indicator/VC.IHR.PSRC.P5?name_desc=false
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Brasil isn't latino.

Colombia
>hot women
>great gastronomy
>beautiful landscapes
>sovl

>Chadxico

>shartxico
>how to watch dragon ball
lmao what's up with thirdoids being so obsessed with it?

soulless waffle munchers will never understand even the antechamber of the latinx sovl.

Argentina. I will sexualize the country irl.

>brownoid who is an actual fucking monkey becomes stronger and overcomes all his problems by becoming white
really makes you think

Rural Uruguay looks comfy,
Good choice

that's just japs japping it up with the whiteness obsession.

Nobody will really move to my country even though it is pretty much THE tourism and retirement paradise in central america.
Anyway, probably Argentina or Chile.

Mexico City is unironically one of the greatest New World cities. Seems a bit safer than Buenos Aires too. I like Argies and get along with them here, but a country is more than just its people and Mexico has a lot going for it.

>orale wey como has estado cabronnnnn andalee rechingon
no thank you

why would i move to a thirdoid place full of brownoid manletoids?

>Uruguay
>Paraguay
>Bolivia
>Ecuador
>Dominica
>Niggaragua
>Belize

Attached: 2ec.png (600x580, 571.7K)

>more violent than brapzil
>good choice

Forgot to add, for some reason nobody really knows about our country even though 90% of the world's shipping passes through here

Brazil

>bolivia
paraguay 2.0 incoming

Probably Uruguay or Chile.

Uruguay or Paraguay. Anyguay, i guess.

Kek, why does it trigger you so much?

We just turned center left like your cunt under biden. This isn't a safe place anymore, Venezuela is starting to look good

I only know about Panama because of Van Halen

Brazil has a higher homicide rate than colombia mi irmao. Murder is largely a function of the drug trade, the drug trade occurs in places you have no need to ever be. Nonviolent crime is a given in every one of these places.

I just operate on the assumption that every central american country is african tier poverty and crime.
Probably one of the area's people in the world care least about alongside places like Tajikistan.

it literally doesn't

Argentina. An Argentinian girl once told me I'd be attractive there because I was tall with blonde hair and green eyes, with a 'posh' accent.

It's bullshit but I believe her

It's just fucking weird, it's like the Simpsons obsession.

>bolivia
w-what are they up to??

Attached: bol.png (1705x2237, 1.8M)

90% is a bit much don't you think? When Asia, Africa, end Europe (7/8ths of the world population) trade with each other the canal doesn't get used at all, only when the americas are involved does the canal find potential use

data.worldbank.org/indicator/VC.IHR.PSRC.P5?name_desc=false

Brazil. I fell in love with it after I saw Rio(2011)

Argentina because its cheap as fuck. Granted almost all Latin American countries are cheap, but Argentina in particular is really cheap if you make your money in USD

Attached: Homicide-Rates-in-Latin-America-and-the-Caribbean-2021_InSight-Crime_Map_Jan-2021-1.jpg (1373x1003, 91.63K)

not him but violence is easily avoidable. Most of the time violence here only affects people who are already balls deep in shady shit. Also the ares where the americns live, there's thousands of them here, are usually safe af areas

Brasil or Uruguay

>blonde and green hair
>"it's bullshit"
You are fucking retarded. If you wanted to get laid, you'd be there already.