/arab/ /عرب/

This is not /mena/

Trks, prsians, amazigh/berber larpers and other minorities or arabs not welcome here, we dont care if you dont consider yourself arab, go LARP and we wuz somewhere else.

Attached: ar.jpg (500x500, 38.66K)

i wanna be mena bros
im tired of being a weak pigskin dane

Attached: crying pepe.jpg (220x220, 4.77K)

Sorry its impossible, you can convert to islam and learn arabic, its the only thing you can do.

It is possible! Being an arab is culture identity; not an ethnic one. Every one is an arab if he/she thought so, it's un-ironically a social construct that can be built over time if you desired(you have to convert to Islam and learn one of Najd's dialects tho, it's the only prequistie )

Attached: 1652724640557.png (1070x750, 265.02K)

You understand that you will be put to death right? your family will discover the truth when one day they look through your computer

He is unfathomably based

I understand that you hate me for some vague reasons, but I don't hate you back. I love you as my brother, it's always fun to be part of your threads, to be part of your life, to be your genuine honest anonymous fren. I love so much that I'm not afraid of being myself with u, only u.

i dont think of you at all and you are not relevant or important enough for me to hate, im just sharing my opinion, i believe you are swine and you dont deserve respect, you deserve painful death and eternal humiliation.

الى جهنم و بئس المصير

Attached: A820CCBC-7ABA-4B30-ADCC-2CA2E30E5961.jpg (1242x689, 205.46K)

really? i made my posts and left, i dont really stay too long in a thread, you obsessed loser.

awwwwwww ;3

>or Arab
هل هذا خطأ مطبعي، ام ان هذا الثريد لا يرحب باحد وحتى العرب؟

>swedish flag
probably a syrian refugee that left his wife and kids there to get that stockholm tinder

خطاء مطبعي

>loser? yes
>obsessed? yes but not by you jordanian
but you still made a thread because your feelings got hurt because no one wanted to include your middle eastern ass in a conversation about al andalus kek
do you think the ethnicities you just cited on your post LARP as Arabs? they're FIGHTING to stop being called arabs

You're not making sense, sit down, have a sip of water, calm down.

ok;;;; just did that, maybe you're not the same jordanoïd sorry brother in Allah

i am the arab supremacist who did u think iwas

That's hurts, but I don't feel anything. I don't care if you meant it or not, nor do I care if you were just saying it to pose as a chad hateful contrarian itt. I'll force you to like me, to appreciate my existence as the only one who likes you and the one who validates your extremist thoughts, and force you to be witness on my sinless lingering taubah.
لن يتمكن مني اليأس؛ ستتقبلني كما أنا عليه أو تصرّح لِمَ تحقد علي، حينها فقط سأسمح لك بتشكيل شخصيتي كما تشتهي نفسك المريضة

Attached: file.png (480x480, 334.12K)

Attached: aramean__syriac___aramean__flag_by_aramean_dbjru63-fullview.jpg (900x506, 60.74K)

this is so byoutifoul

im filtering the saudi flag, bye bye freak.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

pussy