Why do millennial manchildren and zoomers have such a hard on for this old gooktoon?

Why do millennial manchildren and zoomers have such a hard on for this old gooktoon?

Attached: MV5BMGMyOThiMGUtYmFmZi00YWM0LWJiM2QtZGMwM2Q2ODE4MzhhXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjc2Nzg5OTQ@._V1_.jpg (1280x1885, 496.86K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dUAMfpleRGI
youtu.be/mdNEZlLkPA4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Same reason your gen has it so hard for Batman and Rawhide.

because the characters and the world are fun and it has a good message that appeals to male children

it's unashamedly masculine

everything that zoomers and millennials aren't lol

literally started bodybuilding and gettimg into MMA bevause of DBZ. Its a masculine positive show

It was the first violent cartoon for many and it’s about guys trying to get strong as possible and beat the shit out of each other. You’d be surprised at how many people got into lifting and combat sports because of DBZ

Even as a kid I preferred the original Dragonball, would argue with my best friend all the time. YuYu Hakusho is also better

Attached: 1401234357238.jpg (636x476, 65.63K)

ok tranny

It's responsible for 90% of guys bodybuilding today. They don't make 'em like this anymore

i'm trans and black btw

I saw a gigachad in my old gym having a giant Vegeta tatoo on his shoulder

what the fuck is this revisionist nonsense. it didn't even have this effect in its own country. it definitely didn't inspire me or other kids in the 90s to get buff. this is a recent zoomer meme.

yuyu hakusho, trigun = only two anime u need

I always preferred Sailor Moon (I'm not trans but have a femdom fetish)

>VEGETA what does the scouter say about his power level ?!

Attached: pogger.jpg (356x479, 27.98K)

youtube.com/watch?v=dUAMfpleRGI
do zoomers have anything like this?

>no u

ahem

Attached: Initial_D.jpg (675x455, 78.24K)

Weebs

youtu.be/mdNEZlLkPA4

These. It's inspiration for for gains and other masculine ideals.

Attached: 1519448871854.jpg (982x749, 142.65K)

In the mid 90's you still had hannah barbera shit running on cartoon network. I honestly hated cartoons I just didnt know it and had nothing else to watch. Then one day I see my first dragon ball z episode and everything changed for me. I only cared about watching toonami at 5 for dbz.

We don't need two Dragonball threads. Go to Any Forums

I have never known a White person to be "into" this cartoon. Only Blacks and Mexican kids like this.

I am a spic and got introduced to the series by a white kid that was obsessed with it.

That's because you don't have any friends