Uh oh

Uh oh

Attached: 42F5AFE4-3843-4CBC-A75E-981C7DCD0AF0.jpg (1921x806, 381.17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AdE7yos6COw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

roger roger

you have jedi like starkiller that can bring down a star destroyer with bare hands, could a single fucking jedi not yeet an army of drones? or even a dozen? why face them in hand to hand combat?

This is the same setting that wants you to believe 6 million to 100 million clones were fighting a galactic civil war on hundreds of planets against an army of trillions. Just take that into consideration.

this was soulful we didn't deserve george and his kino

>CIS uses robots and only got into the war because of unfair taxation and Sith subversion
>Somehow they are the bad guys and not the republic who uses millions of actual human clones and is an oppressive decadent governent controlled by religious freaks

Why didn't the Trade Federation just build fewer droids and make them smarter and more powerful instead of stupid and break when something touches them?

Wasn’t the CIS completely hijacked by mega corporations though? It was basically government vs private sector.

episode I and II were fine but when they started actually talking in III it was pure dogshit

Filtered and shit taste.

Didn't Genndy have Mace Windu do that?
youtube.com/watch?v=AdE7yos6COw

Attached: Capture.png (1117x573, 924.53K)

The average droid should have the combat ability akin to what aimbot is in Call of Duty. The millisecond they turn a corner and see a hostile they should dispatch the enemy before that hostile knew they were there. Infallible accuracy and tactics. Even the cheapest models should have this calibre.

unfiltered monkey

Luv battle droids
Simple as

Attached: battle droids.jpg (960x540, 124.74K)

Building ten $3 million dollar droids is more expensive than building twenty $300k droids. They were planning on fighting planetary defense forces, they (excluding count doku) weren't expecting the republic to pull a navy seal tier army out of its ass.

>more expensive
they cost the same

Attached: 1647835005919.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

This - CIS unironically did nothing wrong. Although I guess (((Sidious))) was manipulating boths sides so we'll never really know.

>The Banking Clan will sign your treaty

Attached: 1597268241721.jpg (739x415, 14.13K)

>30 million is the same as 4 million

Attached: 1649609871291.png (1080x1012, 406.56K)

*6 million

the trade federation had no right to blockade naboo

i dont watch star wars, only cropped shit online and played the games, i wouldn't know

Didn't ep3 started with slogan there are heroes on both sides? Did i miss something?

Attached: 1585-PRINT.jpg (2000x1380, 311.36K)