Go on youtube

>go on youtube
>it's all just tiktok, clips from tv shows, react videos and all sorts of shit
>do picrel and decide to watch breaking bad

Attached: vince-mcmahon-walk.gif (498x463, 3.38M)

Why does he walk like that?

>he hasn't finely filtered his jewtube content
Ngmi

>mfw I rarely get any soi/zoomer shit via months of filtering

>be OP
>decide to quit YouTube cause of all the garbage there
>decide to watch more trash instead
Get better taste faggot

do you ever get tired of thinking that being a contrarian is a replacement for having a personality?

You have to be a chad like Vince McMahon to get it

The comment sections are even worse

If Breaking Bad were some obscure series you would be saying it was the bests how of all time. Fuck you

Breaking soi fags seethe so much when their dumb show is made fun of. The show had started to go to shit by season 4 and the finale was just terrible. But as long as you're comfortable consooming unfiltered garbage that's fine by me.

Mine just all HOI4, Viki 2, and CK3 strat vids with some Drachinifel, and history videos

Attached: F323492C-A1D8-4B51-AE43-9CC485919953.jpg (1024x1024, 139.36K)

Can you stop a channel from showing the "dot" near its name as it has been updated when its just a short or a shitty poll or whatever?
Can you make it that only shows as updated when they have a new video? maybe through an extension or whatever?

Bro I will let you fuck my wife if you help me understand CK3. I have a buddy from back home who just fucking rapes my soul at this game and I am so sick and tired of it but I never have time to watch the fucking 3 hour long tutorial videos.
How the fuck is the game so complex?!?
But ya add me on discord or email my burner so we can chat more
Burner email: [email protected]

Lurk more before posting

>all just tiktok, clips from tv shows, react videos and all sorts of shit
I hate what zoomers have done to youtube. Why can't they keep their shit on tiktok?

Attached: IDmzQpiOrsQR9ZT24ivKkB3-2LaplEwe6lGsQRXSUek.png (1035x1073, 439.96K)

this. every few years i go through all my subs and migrate the good ones to a new account

I subscribed only to rlm and high school girls doing bikini hauls

My YouTube recommended is filled with tractors, bulldozers, various yard maintenance and other heavy machinery videos.

Million dollar extension ideas for Any Forumsentoomen:
>automatic "not interested" and/or dislike for any video under x minutes or that matches a filter
>automatic filter for videos that you've watched a million times
>automatic "don't recommend channel" for any non-subscribed channel that's been filtered more than y times

He just can't help it

Attached: vince_cant_hear_you_over_the_sound_of_how_awesome_he_is.gif (200x210, 673.54K)

Just use RSS