I always thought that cities like mine were common around the world

I always thought that cities like mine were common around the world

Attached: images (6).jpg (640x480, 85.62K)

Typical new worlder abomination

nope your city is the only one that's THAT ugly

They aren't
We only have two big cities in Belgium. But compared to the USA, even smaller towns feel somewhat urban here.

Neo-Tokyo Brazil edition

It does remind me of Tokyo desu

i love sao paulo

kino in a way
nowhere in the americas outside brazil looks like that

Sao Paulo legit looks like something you get in Cities Skylines when your population goes high enough

I feel lost just by looking at that pic.

I think that looks cool desu

commieblock city

every time I see this picture I remind of brazino

typical third world megacity.
Buenos aires, SP, Jakarta, Mexico City, New Deli they are all like that

>nowhere in the americas outside brazil looks like that
verticality is pretty common all over latam, especially in Colombia, Venezuela, DR and Argentina. Remember that down here we don't have as much space as you have so we can't have the same degree of urban sprawl. Due to the demographic boom in the first half of the XX century we had to build upwards and make cities dense instead.

And since you're closer to the equator, shadows don't really matter that much

Mexico city isn't too vertical for its size

>duh crowded shithole
Average apartment size in São Paulo is bigger than 90% of european capitals

I make cities like that in cities skylines

some of those brazillian cities look very distinct from the rest of latin america to me, it's like a ocean of white concrete

Attached: Bogota_2019_(cc-by-sa)RandomInstitute-unsplash210119-070121.jpg (2454x1636, 1.45M)

Shiiit looks like a motherboard

depends on where you look there is little space so a lot of areas are built vertically and you'll have hard time finding an actual house, and when you see one sometimes it has a sign saying waiting to be demolished to build an apartment building in its place. Cities here and in venezuela tend to use brick instead of white tho

Attached: 7tgg.jpg (1080x720, 274.49K)