How can anyone hate indians? They are so naive, optimistic and innocent, you just cant not adore them

How can anyone hate indians? They are so naive, optimistic and innocent, you just cant not adore them.

Attached: 1632926789788.png (522x450, 98.24K)

Shut up bastard bitch

>How can anyone hate Gypsies? They are so naive, optimistic and innocent, you just cant not adore them.

if you actually knew gypsies and indians you would realize how much they are not alike

Gypsies are not like that
They are sly (albeit stupid), negative and mean

i cant take them seriously cuz their accent

>Gypsies are not like that

Neither are Indians, you can't just describe the whole nation with 3 words.

The point is that in countries where Gypsies make up a small minority they're usually seen positively. Even in English "Gypsy" had rather a positive meaning associated with someone independent, with free spirit.

>t. gypsy

Yes I am Gypsy no I am not Indian.
No I will not work.
Yes I will steal.
Yes I will make 20 kids and teach them how to steal.
No I wont assimilate.
Yes I will deal drugs.
Yes my kids will beat the fuck out of your grandma and steal her cat. + tv. and her shitty car that drives 40km max.

Bagtale sa amaro narodi.
OPRE ROMA
kai chal e roma nek avol bach po amaro drom.
AMEN.

Attached: gypsy man.jpg (792x1056, 86.79K)

One time I got a call from an Indian scammer and they told me that that would rape my father and kill my mother.

Kys, magyarnigger. I lived near Indians and they were just like how you europoors describe gypos.

We don't even think about your shithole.

shut the fuck up you retarded amerifat mutt kys

>Saar we don't even think about your shithole.

filthy street shitters they are, eating shit with their hands. cow dung pies and wash it down with cow piss. they have the fucking black death in there still. filthy people

Lmao fingolian coping we care more about africa than your shithole

Snowshitter don't talk to your superiors like that. You will reinforce the truth that you are subhuman savages.

>saar
>SAAR

I bet you are crying you slit eyed mongrel.

Currycel faggot.

Yes its very unfortunate pajeet scammers arent targeting us

you are a prostitute

the toilet witch WILL find you and the toilet witch WILL kill you

that's adorable

Attached: apu smile.jpg (720x575, 83.36K)

>Indian men literally terrify women because they have no idea how to properly act towards women besides gimme bobs and vagene

you eat poop from a man's anus

Attached: Screenshot 2022-07-25 at 12.32.46 AM.png (1880x888, 1.4M)

Because we don't even think about you bruh. That's what I'm telling you for so long. Even our scammers don't think about you. As I said know your place showshitting slit eyed mongrel