If you haven't seen this film you aren't allowed to post on this board

if you haven't seen this film you aren't allowed to post on this board.

Attached: 3XriEpTdnplQRzyphAC0cu3emns.jpg (1400x2100, 301.42K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newyorker.com/culture/richard-brody/whiplash-getting-jazz-right-movies
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ARE THESE DOUBLES OR ARE THEY SINGLES

>le not my le heckin tempo

>THEY'RE SINGLES

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 68.54K)

>film
Flick at best

love listening to good drummers. Recently watched Dream theatre drummer auditions and it was pretty kino. I don't even really like that band but they take their shit pretty seriously yet seem like nice enough guys

filtered

Attached: 1649456333717.png (265x250, 20.07K)

>tfw dad thought Fletcher was the good guy and tried to mold his mindset as a parenting style for my younger brother, word per word quoting half the shit Fletcher says
Boomers unironically don't understand the movie

WE ARE FARMERS
BUM BA DUM BUM BUM BUM BUM

newyorker.com/culture/richard-brody/whiplash-getting-jazz-right-movies

best film of the 2010s

gatekeeping is for adolescent psueds

Not exactly setting the bar very high.

>a sport drama but with JAZZ

"Winter evening in Gagra" has kinda the same plot. But with dance step instead of drums.

Attached: bp.jpg (620x445, 32.38K)

Miles Teller is cute, he’s like the male version of Jennifer Lawrence.

What phenotype is this?

ok this is honestly one of the best films of the last two decades

I usually hate this Jew but he’s totally right here. This movie is very entertaining and well made but it’s extremely pretentious too. One of Reddit’s essential flicks.

Attached: chicano.png (99x128, 21.68K)

The film had tons of plot holes. Schillinger would never be let out of prison, let alone land a job like that with his record.

Watch Bobby Rich in Columbia (I think). He has a heart attack live mid drum solo and you can just see it in his eyes that he realized what's going on, that he might die, and he just pulls up a handkerchief from his pocket, wipes his sweat (and he's still not dropped a beat on this fucking solo) and you can literally just see him decide "If I'm dying, if this is my last set, I'm gonna go out with a bang" and he just goes on fire.

PURE LIVE KINO.

Imagine being such a disappointment of a son that your dad watches this movie and goes:
>Yup, can't turn out any worse that this faggot right here
>Might as well change it up
>Here's a chair boy, catch!