Why the hell are Pakistanis/Indians/Arabs etc classified as Asians in Britain/USA? They're not from our race...

Why the hell are Pakistanis/Indians/Arabs etc classified as Asians in Britain/USA? They're not from our race, they're more related to you than us. Why don't you do another Subsaharan/North Africa divide in your racial categorizations and include them in the MENA/Desi or whatever group? It always irks me when I read news from Britain and come across to headlines like "Asian man sentenced to 20 years for stabbing a rival gang member" "Asian grooming gang busted" etc.

Attached: 6642440_preview.jpg (840x774, 177.13K)

Pajeets should be considered black

India is Asia you are not Asians will never be Asians. India is Asian and Asia follows indian culture.
Islam is European culture.

Arabs are classed as white so are Turks in the USA

Cant you just shut the fuck up

You Pajeet abo niggers don't share anything with China, Japan or Korea. You're more similar to Somalians or Nigerians. Fuck off.

Islam is a Semitic religion, not Turkic. Turkics are a part of Asian cultural groups.
Do you have shit for brains? You put them on toilets.

We civilized Japan China and Korea you subhuman cultureless negroid mutt. Know your place dalit

Ching Chong s will never be asian you are race of cancer and disease fucking corona spreading abomination. Asian culture is indian culture. Know your place disgusting insect

>Why the hell are Pakistanis/Indians/Arabs etc classified as Asians in Britain/USA? They're not from our race, they're more related to you than us. Why don't you do another Subsaharan/North Africa divide in your racial categorizations and include them in the MENA/Desi or whatever group? It always irks me when I read news from Britain and come across to headlines like "Asian man sentenced to 20 years for stabbing a rival gang member" "Asian grooming gang busted" etc.

Attached: Koskal-Baba.jpg (1024x747, 103.52K)

You don't even use toilets, use deodorant, or take showers, nigger jeet. You can't even civilize yourselves.

What is this retardation
They have nothing in common amerimutt. The only indians who sharw cultural similarities are Afro-Indians aka indian descendents of Bantu immigrants
No
I'm more asian looking than you, as is every indian, shut the fuck up

Attached: 20211217_105229.jpg (2208x2735, 1.5M)

They do because they can blame all the delinquency they make to Asians instead of muslims.

>pajeet forgot to take a shit on his spot on designated shitting street and took a big, smelly dump here instead
It even smells worse than an average Indian, can you believe?

We invented toilets, showers and Arabs invented deoderant you dalit .
As I said know your place

Uh literally huge chunks of their architecture, philosophy and religion is borrowed from india. It's hilarious when i see zoggified asians looking down on indians who at least have preserved their culture and have not become cumdumps of white nations.

Ugly poojeet

POO IN THE LOO

I have no stake in this autistic fight and am not pajeet, but ill still call out delusional asians who think they are white.

Lmao roach talking about smell your kind survives on my poop cockroach

Bloody bitch basterd

Shart in the mart

YOU bloody bhenchod