This movie is fuvked up

This movie is fuvked up

Attached: thumb-1920-351440.jpg (1920x2880, 339.41K)

Can't make it past ten minutes. So fucking boring and the woman is ugly

Thanks for reminding me about this, I have no idea why I watched it in the first place

>Can't make it past ten minutes. So fucking boring and the woman is ugly

Attached: 1642810748000.jpg (967x1155, 237.4K)

I didn't say that

Yeah turned it off when I saw those naked fatass women. Fucking nasty

Is this what a filter looks like

I still have this on my DVR. I Never watched it. Thanks for reminding me OP. How wierd is it?

whats dvr?

Its wild man. Dont know how to describe it. Just watch it

I AM SO FUCKING IN LOVE WITH THE RED HEAD GOD PLEASE GRANT ME A GINGER WIFE AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

A masterpiece. Extremely intense film

It's an ancient device that records aired kinos on a hdd so you don't have to stream them. Similar to a vcr.

I really enjoyed Nightcrawler. I hope old Jake keeps his creepy game up in this one.

Peak Michael Shannon

whats vcr?

it drags a bit when amy adams is on screen(in the real world, not the book character) but its great. very intense, the scene where they get taken is amazing

Video cassette recorders were an extremely archaic means of data preservation. A cartridge containing a spool of magnetic tape was inserted into the device and the user could record and play back the video and audio recorded on the cassette. It was revolutionary tech 40 years ago. It's really by modern standards.

it's redpilled revenge kino that understands women

Yeah thats my thought exactly. Way too prescient. Felt like a woman hate thread

Unironcally Lynchian

jake himself isn't creepy, just really weak and cowardly, honestly he plays those sorts of characters well

The scene I'm most interested in is the one where she calls her daughter. It stands out among the other parts and the daughter isn't mentioned elsewhere.

book wife isn't played by amy adams, its isla fisher

I was worried I had face blind autism for a minute

Yeah, sometimes even more than Lynch ever did, they really nailed that feeling. I enjoyed it, but I also enjoyed velvet buzzsaw so maybe I’m a faggot.