Why do ignorant hindus say Islam has no place in India when Muslims ruled India for 800 years and created the most...

Why do ignorant hindus say Islam has no place in India when Muslims ruled India for 800 years and created the most beautiful temples and architecture? Meanwhile hindus kill innocent Muslims as thanks.

Attached: islamicindia.jpg (628x378, 71.37K)

i have been to this place and lot of hijab clad girls were making instagram reels. they were so cute

why didn't you rape them

Hello Abdul Khan, when are you going back to Pakistan?

Ya it's a shame. Are you Muslim?

Muslims are not aryan will never be. India only allows Aryans

the ones who believe in kali are the only real indians.

everyone else = larpers

Go back to your hole in the jungle masturbating over a pot of snakes, freak

those are not temples, dumb amerifat
>Meanwhile hindus kill innocent Muslims as thanks
kill yourself, propagandist niggerfaggot

Mudslimes are NEVER innocent.

Are you stupid? Not that race is important but Muslims are the ONLY aryans. Hindus are stupid dravidians that don't know they'd be better off embracing Islam

Islam spreads by means of snowballing until it gets confident enough to proclaim rulership.

Hindus are the only Aryans. Keep coping inferior scum you will never be aryan.

Dravidians are superior to Aryans THOUGH. higher IQs, more vibrant culture, less lynching etc. meanwhile "Arymemes" are taxi drivers.

Don't care you're the one who thinks it's so important stupid hindu cow worshipper. India will be Islamic superpower by 2050 so doesn't matter what you bastards think anyway you will be extinct

>THOUGH

Attached: 1643377176619.png (463x489, 74.35K)

arabs won't be islamic by 2050, india being islamic is a bigger stretch then the one hindus will give your mom when she visits delhi.

Oh? Some Zionist bastard chiming in? Your country will be extinct by 2050 as well lmao you and hindus got a lot in common

yes in 2 more weeks right diasposhit? holy shit my sides.

no i am hindu. a hijabi asked me to take her and her friend's pic. both were made for uncircumcised hindu cock.

Know your place dalit don't talk to your masters like that.

>2 more weeks
Zionist bastards don't know how to read. 2050 you are gone and your demise will be humiliating apartheid racist white jewish bastards
You're the type of person to cry 'LoVe JiHaD' whenever hindu girl jumps on Muslim cock

Israel is Jewish land I will literally murder every muslim for Israel kekeekekek

Women are just vessels for men

>NOOOOO HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN HINDUTVA WAS SUPPOSED TO STOP THIS!!!!!

Attached: hindutvafail.jpg (480x480, 64.88K)