What went wrong?

What went wrong?

Attached: 6BABC87D-89AB-4F82-854E-C2B458125AA9.jpg (1280x720, 173.1K)

>Tuner culture died out
>Producers need to keep milking the franchise because money

Nothing. They are all great movies

Bin qi ling

Nothing. They are all terrible movies

The Rock killed Paul to hijack the franchise, but he didn't count on the fact that Paul was the one keeping Vin's ego in-check

its in your picture
>actual cool car
>dumb ford mustang

Attached: gateway bridge skids.webm (1208x592, 1.97M)

catering to braindead non whites

LAO GA MA

Unironically if you want to win races these days your best bet is to buy a cheap ford mustang.
People have been building their cars for years, and everytime some new ponycar comes out. Like the mustang. And everyone has to fucking cope and say "built not bought!"
When anytime someone wants to rebuild their factory engine to make more power, for the same money you could have just bought a coyote 5.0 or an LS series engine and immediately got a return. Rather than putting in a stroker kit or getting a custom grind cam. Even turbocharged older builds struggle to keep up with modern engines... Since they can just turbocharge too right out of the factory.

Face it. Unless youre trying to go 5 seconds in the 1/8th. Really should just stop wrenching on your shit. The new cars are doing better than your 2000s and earlier turbod shitbox.
I've coped and just accepted being slow with soul.

for me its twin turbo big block

Attached: half time rain skids.webm (748x400, 2.86M)

I miss the grounded stuff in this series. I got no problem with the familia dealing with a tank, but I need some scenes like the race in Cuba or that part about Dom's dad competing.
I think I love F5 because it's the perfect mix of crazy and acceptable.

I'm pushing 500ish horsepower out of my 444 stroker, and it's hilariously fun. Supercharging it is actually still on the menu, but damn, its been a lot of money. Compared to some fucking coyote guy running a 2 hundred shot of NOS blowing me out because hes got way better gearing and can rev out to 8000rpm.

sounds like a ripper m8

YO IS THAT A SUPRA

Dude I almost had you

>car goes zoom zoom make tire squealy sound
why do people think this is cool again? just looks like a shitty driver and an accident waiting to happen.

T. Cyclist

its for la famila

Attached: mhc.webm (1062x600, 2.87M)

>Is legitimately the only good car youtuber, other than Matt's Offroad Recovery
What the fuck happened?

Attached: I3ZXmcz[1].png (337x100, 21.45K)

i'm a pedestrian actually, cyclists are mega gay and get in the way of the bus.

Are you speaking Chinese?

Cleetus is pretty fun, watching them try get into the 7s in leroy was kino

It's really fucking me up to see, in all these car youtubers, that they end up just getting a huge crate engine shipped to them that instantly makes gobs of horsepower.
Engine building kino should be back on the menu, but, it's apparently too much for people.