Does your country fear the american military?

does your country fear the american military?

Attached: 1646928597451.webm (576x1024, 1.07M)

Yes. They're very scary.

Attached: US_soldier_training_for_WW3.webm (720x1200, 2.99M)

Attached: 1658685896313.webm (782x440, 1.99M)

Attached: it's over.png (600x800, 33.62K)

They should and I do like that foreigners keep forgetting that America likes to display it's weakness while hiding its strength.
>inb4 the Afghanistan, Iraq, Vietnam memes

Attached: Gulf War21.jpg (550x675, 278.75K)

It's funny banter but we all know no one wants to fight the US military.
Cause then it would finally gives them a justification for spending trillions on military complexes instead of the educational sector or jobs sector.

>and I do like that foreigners keep forgetting that America likes to display it's weakness while hiding its strength

Then stopping letting them know, kek

Unironically true. You can meme all you want about trannies in the military but the reaity is that it's still the most capable military in the world.

Fucking monkeys

>no hit markers
Are we even trying anymore?

He's not complimenting our military he's calling us a bunch of uneducated retards

Yeah, not the "manly" part of their army though. No one gives a shit about American foot soldiers or tonks, it's American high tech that's really scary.
Planes, ships, even the new hypersonic stuff murricans are doing is in a different tech bracket compared to ours or Chinese.
It's absurdly expensive of course, but if you own the printer that makes the planet's reserve/international trade currency you might as well use it to full potential.

>haha here's a webm of a couple of cringe people in an army of millions with the biggest budget, most weapons, most allies and most military bases in the world, surely our manly manly men will defeat them!
keep living that delusion user, America is basically invincible at this point in time
and these are just the weapons that we do know about, I bet the Amerimutts have secret warehouses full of classified weapons that are lightyears ahead of everyone else's shit

Attached: America vs Russia.png (248x921, 101.03K)

america could steamroll your country and you know it

Chinese people know their army is on the right side of History and as a consequence, they have no problem getting recruits.
Americans know their army is the right hand of the Great Satan and as such, they can't meet their recruitment goals, even after accommodating niggers, faggots and trannies.

I kneel America-sama

>americans pay taxes for this

>tf

Attached: 02A11843-E40F-4A7A-AC6A-AF4EDECD3144.jpg (506x393, 43.01K)

idiot you're the one country who doesn't have to kneel

I recently seen the video how an american mercenary came back from ukraine and then got beaten by some black man on Metro Station.
Hilarious how American soldiers are pathetic.

Uh that's not true'

Fucking hell look at him go

Afghanistan

wait thats a dude?

>Hilarious how American soldiers are pathetic

Attached: 6ADA6C9A-D7FA-411E-85AE-FF56C482FDBA.jpg (554x1905, 721.12K)

gotta be affraid of a country that can ravage you into a parking lot in three diferent ways and still have time to deepthroat a dildo in between them

Attached: kyj6ewenq9z81.jpg (1117x816, 73.27K)