Would it work?

Would it work?

Attached: birthofchrist.jpg (1920x1040, 178.7K)

Not when he was born retard

Who?

Well Jesus wasnt born in Hill Valley, so no. Probably would have hit a tree immediately on landing.

Titus Pullo, of course

Attached: 4b4cd0c1ad440edb83cbcbde7c649d6f.jpg (401x600, 29.7K)

Jesus as a person never existed, and if he was real for sure he wasn't born the 25th December

If Jesus never existed, who's all this love I feel?

Biff's great-great-greatx10 grandfather

You could go back in time and fuck your own mom, but whether or not it works depends completely on how time travel works. Science is still debating this, but from the theories I've read about on YouTube, you might actually be safe to bust inside your mom if the causal relation to the past is already divergent. You'd get an incest baby for sure, but in another branch of the multiverse, that baby wouldn't be you.

There is no multiverse, time is a river.

>t. supreme being

no because there's no year 0 so it wouldn't work or would take you nowhere
it goes like
Dec 31 1BC
Jan 1 1AD

what about all the years after "Before Christ" and before "After Death"?

Time Travel is impossible during the time Christ walks on the Earth.

>After Death

It's "Anno Domini" meaning "Year of our Lord"

>After Death
ad stands for anno domini, not after death. jesus died in like 33 ad, how can someone die 33 years after they died?

based retard

okay CERN mustve changed the timelines again because AD definitely used to be After Death
Who's ever even heard of Anno Domini, it sounds like an Italian sex club

there's no roads from America to the middle east. there were no roads at all in the year 0.

no it hasn't. i remember being a little boy and my mom telling me that some people think ad stands for after death when it's really anno domini. you still haven't answered my question: how can someone die 33 years after they died?

Uh hello, he's the son of God? He didn't really die at all, stupid
what do you think we celebrate Easter for

his death is the whole point, anonymous. he did die. if he didn't die, then his resurrection is meaningless