One country, two systems

One country, two systems

Attached: gi-flags.png (1920x960, 827.7K)

every country needs a tax haven

Both are communist, thoughever

Really made me think. Are Americans the bad guys?

No. Just think, you could be speaking German right now instead of Maghrebi Arabic. That's all thanks to us.

It's a disgrace how the US treats their 'non-citizen citizens'. Especially American Samoa. Half the country joins the military, the 1 place every American agrees on are outstanding people, and you don't take care of them. You don't even give them US citizenship.

What the fuck is American Samoa

fucking learn about your country peasant

kek

These days, unfortunately

I wish

Porto Rico is so powerful, we're just holding them back and should set them free. Like seriously get them the fuck out of this countries borders

Calm down, you'll give our boomers a heart attack with that accusation.

People from Guam, Puerto Rico, and American Samoa are American citizens

Yeah, US Samoans have US citizenship now.

Can someone please tell me what the fuck American Samoa is? Is that a state? Or a capital?

American'ts...

Oh, I thought Guam was an independant country. Thanks for the clarification user

No they aren't, they are US nationals. Their passport literally have an asterisk saying they aren't US citizens.

Attached: main-qimg-a4f12453caa4841edd9fda3db16e92d4-pjlq.jpg (602x329, 27K)

it's like American S'more but with a british accent

Attached: A38EA5F5-E1E4-493E-95CA-50D3BE123A31.jpg (1599x1066, 157.93K)

Only for the rich, regular americans get treated worse than cattle , but they love it that way

what the FUCK does that mean? You can't NOT have a citizenship except in extremely rare fringe cases. So whose citizens are they?

it's basically a racist exemption, because US territories are populated by people of color and/or people speaking another language, they were deemed not qualified to be US citizens. It's a 100 year old law that still hasn't been fixed.

it's a colony

usually people in your colonies have citizenship of the nation that's occupying them though.

cry about it you nasty brown person, we dont care

I'm not brown retard, and that you don't care is abundantly clear. If you don't care about them, let them become independent. Or at the very least don't let them die for your freedom in the army.

makes sense actually

>I'm not brown retard
then stop seething about how we subjugate our subhumans
> If you don't care about them, let them become independent
i dont care enough to even do that its less work to just keep them in this limbo state
>Or at the very least don't let them die for your freedom in the army.
our jewish overlords need warm bodies to protect israel

Puerto Rican statehood is probably coming soon.

That's not the case anymore.